You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 9:18pm

Life, oh Life

When I came back to Wesworld, my life I thought was going to become simpler, and quieter.

Oh how wrong I was!

Work & Home life have both become considerably more busy since I got married in April. This has unfortunately meant that as you may have noticed I have not been able to make any progress with Nordmark.
Sadly my life is unlikely to get any quieter for the forseable future, so must, likely for good, stand down as a player.

My apologies for not being able to really get restarted.

David/Earl

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 9:23pm

No appology's nessassary, all of us have varying degree's of real life issues to deal with. May life treat you well and don't be a stranger!

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 9:23pm

Sorry to see you depart, but real life does take priority. Perhaps one day things will change for the quieter. Best of luck in all your endeavours.

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 9:24pm

Sorry to hear that. Feel free to keep lurking, though!

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 10:13pm

Sad news...

That is really bad news. I wish you all the best for your future and please drop by as often as possible.

HoOmAn

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 11:30pm

Another one is gone ....

hope you find the time to stay here again. Wish you all the best and don't be a stranger.

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 11:31pm

Sorry to see you go..

..again, but I can completely understand. Best of luck, and enjoy married life.