You are not logged in.

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 6:09pm

Where is it okay for me to post? Don't want to end up posting in IC areas by accident.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Delta Force" (Feb 23rd 2011, 6:09pm)

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 6:11pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Delta Force
Where is it okay for me to post? Don't want to end up posting in IC areas by accident.

The Meeting Place folder.

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 8:36pm

Quoted

Commenting on the new designs in the design folders is also encouraged. Commenting on news wouldn't be too out-of-line, either. Mostly, stay out of the encyclopedias, and don't make your own news threads.

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 12:16am

Quoted

Originally posted by ShinRa_Inc

Quoted

Commenting on the new designs in the design folders is also encouraged. Commenting on news wouldn't be too out-of-line, either. Mostly, stay out of the encyclopedias, and don't make your own news threads.

Generally, the only place a non-player could place a thread is in the non-WW or Meeting Place areas....

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 12:42am

Constructive comments on news and designs have generally been welcome by players and non-players alike. That's how most of us got a start here.

Directly participating in events is, naturally, limited to players.

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 12:54am

Thread=/=post