You are not logged in.

Q4?

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 2nd 2009, 2:39pm

Q4?

can we at least post the SIM reports if we have them ready?

Thursday, July 2nd 2009, 3:07pm

I'm ready for Q4, things seem to have stalled lately with hardly any posts at all.

It might be best to begin moving forwards depending on where everyone is at.

Thursday, July 2nd 2009, 3:11pm

I don't mind if you start posting reports, but I have some major Q2/Q3 news to finish writing and then post.

Thursday, July 2nd 2009, 3:17pm

Is just that my July will be very busy. Basically for the next three weeks my internet time will be very limited. I guess I can post the reports and give that three weeks to everyone to catch to Q4. Or with me :rolleyes: Me being the biggest culprit of writing ahead of everyone else. :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Jul 2nd 2009, 3:17pm)

Thursday, July 2nd 2009, 8:50pm

UUUuuuppppppssssssss . I should hurry me, to write my missed news and sim reports ;)

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Friday, July 3rd 2009, 7:12am

There is a possibility I will be good for Q4 by next Monday...the ..um..6th?

Wednesday, October 7th 2009, 1:38pm

Are we ready?

Wednesday, October 7th 2009, 1:44pm

I think, we are still in Q4 ?(

I posted my Q4/38 Sim-Report and still write a part of my Q4 News-Report !