You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 9th 2004, 7:57am

once again Sim pace

folks we are posting the Q1/22 reports and OTOH are still waiting for the funeral. This IMHO does not work. How can we re-sync this?

Peng i know you are having a bad attack of real life and don't have a lot of time, but we can't really all wait. I do not want to lose you but is there any way you can adapt your ambitious plans to your actual schedule and move into background a bit up and until you have the time again? Again, please don't go away but I do admit that I am not happy at the moment.

cheers

Bernhard

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, January 9th 2004, 10:52am

Indeed

I second that but I have to add that the last time I have seen him online - and that was a month or 2 ago - he told me about serious problems with his home pc again. I guess (!) his Dido-class pc finally made it into the great beyond and thus Peng can´t participate anymore the way he normally would but I could be completly wrong, though.

As for SIM pace I think we should go along. It doesn´t make sense to me to wait. This maybe means Peng has to tell us his stories in retrospect - he didn´t want us to be involved too much anyway. :o)

Most important to me is not to loose Peng at all.

Cheers,

HoOmAn

Friday, January 9th 2004, 2:39pm

I've been concerned about Peng's silence as well, as I had been enjoying his work; hopefully he'll sort out the PC issues and real life and be able to rejoin us.

However, I'm generally happy with the pace we've been on as of late. The reports are far enough apart that I can put 'em together along with a bit of news, but not so far apart that I start looking for things to do.

J

Friday, January 9th 2004, 2:53pm

well, I have stuff to put in motion and so on - next stop Madrid air show

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, January 9th 2004, 3:06pm

Btw....

Btw... Is anybody else still using ICQ? I know Walter does but he´s the only one I´ve recently seen online.

Just curious...

Friday, January 9th 2004, 3:19pm

I'm online from like 7am to 15pm CET - like right now ...

Bernhard

Friday, January 9th 2004, 4:58pm

Quoted

Most important to me is not to loose Peng at all.

I agree. Once he can get everything operational again, perhaps we can assist him somewhat in order to catch up with the rest of us.

Quoted

Btw... Is anybody else still using ICQ? I know Walter does but he´s the only one I´ve recently seen online.

Better not mention how many of those conversations I have saved. Others might start to think that the two of us are up to no good if they realized that there are over 70 saves in that directory.

AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!! I shouldn't have said that!! :-)

Walter

Friday, January 9th 2004, 9:55pm

I agree...we should move along. I think for the most part Pengs story line shouldn't affect other nations too much other than the ones involved in his story. In a sence the lack of news from Nordmark will acctually sim the war like state that the country is in. As for ICQ i turn it on now and again. If I'm in the wesworld forums and I see Walter or Bernhard I will switch it on and give em a shout, usually I get a delayed responce from Hoo. If you need me just send me an e-mail...I check it all the time.

harry the red

Unregistered

Monday, January 12th 2004, 4:42am

Don’t forget me

I still need to catch up with my quarterly reports and tie up some loos end in the news department for the final 4Q 1921. But this should not impact on you lot.

On the other hand I do have some things in the pipeline for the first and second quarter, which will have a superficial impact on most players and possibly a major impact on others,

The problem is that it will take 2 or 3 weeks to organise but it will be interesting.

MUAHAHAHA!!

Harry

Monday, January 12th 2004, 4:46am

Hey harry drop me an e-mail....so we can clear up the Turkish situation. I also have a few Idea's you might like to hear!!