You are not logged in.

Q3

Monday, August 4th 2008, 2:08am

Q3

Is it just me, or have we been in Q2 for quite awhile now?

Monday, August 4th 2008, 2:19am

Argentina, the SAE and Atlantis all need to catch up!

Monday, August 4th 2008, 2:38am

...true...

Monday, August 4th 2008, 5:18am

Slackers! :P

Monday, August 4th 2008, 5:31am

Yeah! I've already got half of my Q3 reports written, and everything's sorted out through 1938! ;) :P

Monday, August 4th 2008, 5:58am

well take your report, multiply it by 5, throw in a half dozen ship deals and factor in the tonnage transfers to those nations and you'll get a sence of the work.

Frankly I enjoy playing Turkey, with just 6 factory's, one allie and most of my ship deals are simple.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Monday, August 4th 2008, 6:43am

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
Yeah! I've already got half of my Q3 reports written, and everything's sorted out through 1938! ;) :P

Lets see, I finished writing my Q2 news yesterday, still need to post it, still have to finish two writeups and post a 3rd, and am barely planned through next quarter for builds :)
You win!

Monday, August 4th 2008, 8:14am

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
well take your report, multiply it by 5, throw in a half dozen ship deals and factor in the tonnage transfers to those nations and you'll get a sence of the work.

Frankly I enjoy playing Turkey, with just 6 factory's, one allie and most of my ship deals are simple.

I've had my Q3 report ready for weeks.

But if all those factories are boggin' ya down, Canada could be pursuaded to alleviate some of that encumbrance. ^_^

howard

Unregistered

Monday, August 4th 2008, 9:23am

I'm, just getting to the good stuff about Siam, and haven't gotten Peru dialed in yet, though I'm working on it.

As far as I know, the only one up to date is HEBCO and that's because I haven't got my slip running until 3Q36 yet.

H.

Monday, August 4th 2008, 5:19pm

Quoted

Originally posted by ShinRa_Inc

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin

I've had my Q3 report ready for weeks.

But if all those factories are boggin' ya down, Canada could be pursuaded to alleviate some of that encumbrance. ^_^

No, no, trust me I'm going to need them really soon.