You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 12th 2008, 11:19am

Finals

My finals are now here with a vengence and I am so disinterested in my course I'm strugling quite badly to force myslef to revise.

As a result I will probably be quite scarce for a while.

Monday, May 12th 2008, 3:58pm

The best of luck with the exams!!

Monday, May 12th 2008, 5:13pm

Good luck!

Monday, May 12th 2008, 5:32pm

Good luck with your exams. Soon it'll all be over.

I've got until friday to hand a big technical report but after that I'm freeee!

Monday, May 12th 2008, 6:05pm

Good luck! I got rid of mine a couple of weeks ago!

Monday, May 12th 2008, 8:57pm

Besta luck, Earl.
Just barely cleared mine.

Tuesday, May 13th 2008, 1:27am

Ah yes, finals time: the two times a year that most students are actually *working*, and the time when those of us who have passed that stage can gleefully grin and say "TTTHHBBBT!" :D

[SIZE=1]Note I said "most students". I am not thinking of anyone here, FYI.[/SIZE]

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Brockpaine" (May 13th 2008, 1:28am)

Tuesday, May 13th 2008, 8:52am

Also the best of luck with the exams from the northern part of bavaria !!

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Tuesday, May 13th 2008, 9:04am

Good luck on your finals.
One aspect of school I don't miss.
Though now every 3-4 months I have a project deadline instead...

Friday, May 16th 2008, 3:08pm

Woo hoo, I've finished for the year! Well, all the big bits are done now, just an exhibition next week to go to.

This sums up our project quite well;

Friday, May 16th 2008, 3:15pm

Ah...the sweet smell of Freedom!!!

Enjoy the summer, you lucky B£$%&*d!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Commodore Green" (May 16th 2008, 3:15pm)

Kaiser Kirk

Friday, May 16th 2008, 4:18pm

Congratulations RA.
That Dilbert sounds like a US military procurement plan :)

Enjoy your summer time !

Friday, May 16th 2008, 5:54pm

Nah, that's just standard operating procedures for engineers! :D

Kaiser Kirk

Friday, May 16th 2008, 9:37pm

Well I am obviously not an engineer :) Closest I come is laying out roads and crossings- or figuring out what to do with the 30-50year old legacy ones which are no longer acceptable and presenting it in a manner the equipment operator will understand. :)

Saturday, May 17th 2008, 12:00am

I like engineers, myself. I have to - my job description revolves around figuring out what they're saying and getting humans to understand it. :D

Saturday, May 17th 2008, 9:42am

That dilbert strip better describes the feasibility I did just beforehand. Choosing a control system for a household robotic device to be used for medical purposes. The choice was between alternatives that didn't work very well or future technologies.

Quoted

Enjoy the summer, you lucky B£$%&*d!!!

It just means I now get paid for working, though I'm not exactly sure what I'll be doing yet.