You are not logged in.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 1:48pm

Cool!!!

Megas Alexandros as completed in March 35 I guess?

Btw, on her drawing, behind her aft secondaries - what that on the deck? Hangar doors?

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 5:28pm

Very nice work Roger, its been some time since we've seen your handywork!

Wednesday, February 13th 2008, 2:30am

Quoted

Megas Alexandros as completed in March 35 I guess?

Btw, on her drawing, behind her aft secondaries - what that on the deck? Hangar doors?

Good spot Hoo : ) and they are the hangar doors in the deck. I'll probably find that they are prone to jambing, leak in bad weather and that hoisting aircraft is time consuming and increases the chance of damaging them. When they can't accomodate a new generation of aircraft then they'd be removed.

Cheers,

Wednesday, February 13th 2008, 2:33am

Quoted

Very nice work Roger, its been some time since we've seen your handywork!

Thanks Wes, unfortunately I have lots of other software to learn so I don't have much time these days for good old photoshop but I do keep an eye out for new ship pictures for a next victim.

Cheers,

Wednesday, February 13th 2008, 2:37am

Hopefully your next victim is the Osmanieh!...and no I don't mean "Victim" in charactor!

Wednesday, February 13th 2008, 2:41am

Greek naval intelligence already has many photos ; )

Cheers,

Wednesday, February 13th 2008, 2:48am

So many in fact you had to give us a freebe of Megas Alexandros!

Wednesday, February 13th 2008, 3:29am

I've got some photomanipulations of my own, though this probably isn't the place to post them...

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, February 14th 2008, 11:40pm

Btw, now that you´re producing photos again - will you update your webpage and add all the stuff you did since last update? Since 2004 there haven´t been any updates, methinks....