You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 9th 2007, 8:20pm

La Habana diplomatic talks

Heya there.

Seems that most of us are in Q1/35 while others are in Q4/34 and working to catch up with the rest. It's a pretty good moment to start the Iberian proposed meeting at La Habana, as the sooner we start, the better, and if it is at a time where the things in the SIM are going on at a more or less slow pace, the better for all.

Invited nations are so far:

-Argentina
-Atlantis
-Brazil
-Chile
-Colombia
-Iberia (host)
-Mexico
-Netherlands
-Perú
-Phillippines

As most of the focus of this conference is based around the tensions growing in, and around, Central and South America (There's some focus in normalizing relations with the Phililippines aswell, that's why they're invited), the Iberian foreign ministry will soon extend an official invitation to the USA and the SAE to attend the conference, too. We hope to receive a positive answer from them.

I think we could start the meeting as soon as possible. Those who aren't able to come online right now (such as Desertfox) will be able to catch up later.

Ok so far so good, but I think a meeting of this proportions should have a small sub-forum for itself...I guess in the same manner as the San Francisco and Copenhagen talks had. All agree?.

Thursday, August 9th 2007, 8:56pm

RE: La Habana diplomatic talks

Quoted

Originally posted by RAM
Heya there.

Seems that most of us are in Q1/35 while others are in Q4/34 and working to catch up with the rest. It's a pretty good moment to start the Iberian proposed meeting at La Habana, as the sooner we start, the better, and if it is at a time where the things in the SIM are going on at a more or less slow pace, the better for all.

Invited nations are so far:

-Argentina
-Atlantis
-Brazil
-Chile
-Colombia
-Iberia (host)
-Mexico
-Netherlands
-Perú
-Phillippines

As most of the focus of this conference is based around the tensions growing in, and around, Central and South America (There's some focus in normalizing relations with the Phililippines aswell, that's why they're invited), the Iberian foreign ministry will soon extend an official invitation to the USA and the SAE to attend the conference, too. We hope to receive a positive answer from them.

I think we could start the meeting as soon as possible. Those who aren't able to come online right now (such as Desertfox) will be able to catch up later.

Ok so far so good, but I think a meeting of this proportions should have a small sub-forum for itself...I guess in the same manner as the San Francisco and Copenhagen talks had. All agree?.

I agree with everything proposed. A problem seems to be the brewing Argentina/SAE problem and it seems they are still in Q3.

Friday, August 10th 2007, 10:28am

I've done my Q4 news, I'm just waiting for Hoo to catch up.

So I'm ready to start the talks.

Friday, August 10th 2007, 3:16pm

What I understand so far is the possibility exist of war between SAE and Argentina/Brazil early in Q1 1935. Something that big will be a large theme of discussion in any Latin American conference. We can't start a Conference until we have a clear understanding of the situation there.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Aug 10th 2007, 3:17pm)

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, August 10th 2007, 4:16pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Hood
I've done my Q4 news, I'm just waiting for Hoo to catch up.

See the ABS board. Way from being complete but a draft already exists for my Q4/news. ;)

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 2:03pm

Psssstt, Hoo know how to set up that sub forum?

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 3:50pm

Done.

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 7:04pm

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn
Done.

nice!...

Monday, August 27th 2007, 1:05am

Thanx Hoo! Last time I tried to create a sub forum I botched it.