You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 9th 2007, 8:26pm

2007 Hurricane thread!

Looks like we're in for a winner of a season this year.

Wednesday, May 9th 2007, 9:01pm

Yeah. I saw that on CNN.com about an hour ago.
One down. x Hurricanes to go until the end of the season...

Wednesday, May 9th 2007, 9:16pm

And the season doesn't start officially for 3 weeks! God knows we need the rain though. Down in Florida the gators are fleeing the everglades and moving into people's swimming pools like mad!

Wednesday, May 9th 2007, 9:26pm

Originally I wanted to post it as "x Hurricanes to go until the start of the season"... :D

Monday, August 13th 2007, 8:34pm

Trouble's a brewin'.

Other than that scare in May, it's been a noticably quiet season again this year.

Sunday, August 19th 2007, 3:52am

Shoo! Scat! Scram! *sprays Storm-Away" in Dean's direction*

Monday, August 20th 2007, 11:12pm

It unfortunately looks like your pyschic skills are well developed Swampy...

Tuesday, August 21st 2007, 12:32am

Nuts. We could use the breeze. Opening my front door is like opening an oven. <<

Friday, August 24th 2007, 3:25pm

Well we could use the rain, but I could do without a 160mph breeze! 8o

Monday, August 27th 2007, 11:49pm

They were saying on CNN last week that it had been so hot in the southern Midwest, and so humid thanks to the tremendous rainfall they've had this summer than Erin was able to feed off that as if she were still over the ocean. Its been unbelievably hot throughout the southeast this summer, hottest month ever here in SC, over 100 degrees half of the days this month. Only saving grace is that the high causing all the heat is acting like a shield against any storms coming off the Atlantic. That;s what pushed Dean into Mexico.

Saturday, September 1st 2007, 3:25am

Sunday, September 2nd 2007, 2:07pm

Soooooooooooooooo glad I live in spain. We don't have things like those, you know...

Sunday, September 2nd 2007, 3:39pm

Same here on the west coast, but that just means I have to wait for "the big one". Everytime theres a minor earth quake south of the border I pump my fist in the air thinking the plates have just lost a little more stress they've been building up, at least thats what I tell myself...

Sunday, September 2nd 2007, 4:37pm

I hope in december there is no hurricane at the maledives

Sunday, September 2nd 2007, 8:17pm

No hurricanes in Spain? :)

Monday, September 3rd 2007, 4:16am

Gee right for Cadiz too. Wonder how that went.

Monday, September 3rd 2007, 10:18am

Quoted

Originally posted by CanisD
No hurricanes in Spain? :)

It was nothing like the ones seen in the caribbean...

and I live in Madrid (just at the middle of the iberian peninsula), so, any hurricane going to Cadiz, I don't notice either ;)

Monday, September 3rd 2007, 5:00pm

Im telling you, Arizona is the place to be, no hurricanes, no earthquakes, no tornadoes, no natural disasters at all.

Monday, September 3rd 2007, 5:29pm

You were saying???

... okay so it will probably be a tropical depression once it is over Arizona, but still...
:D