You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 20th 2007, 10:22am

PRJ News Q2,1933 - Q1,1934

Too men in the Hourbour.

"Its great isn't it the naval race is on"
"You mean the english?"
"The United Kingdom! And Yes"
"I heard the Japan started it"
"What ever But the Brits will finish it"
"..."
"Nothing too say...?"
"Have You got retarded in the old age.What the hell are you babling about the brit's were You enemy in the war.
They are the world dominat power they will subdue any body and You happy about it?You lost friends to a brittish torpedo.What is good about them? What I ask You?"
"Nothing I hate the with every bone in my old body but a battleline of 10 modern men-of-war flying the union jack looksspitting fire death and distruction on the enemy inferior in numbers...ah its just so cool"
"...I have to take to the doctors to change Your madication"

Hel naval base(poland)
one privet and two coprals are doing a pre drive check on a truck.A old sargent show up.
"Drive!"sead the sargent
"But we dont have one wheel!"
"Drive!"
"but it wont star!"
"Push!"
And so they did,well half a infantry platoon did,but the truch was on its way.
Ensing walks too the old sargent whating the truck being pushed by the sailor the truck slowly moves away.
"You told them to push a truck all the way too Danzig?"
"Yes"
"That's 50 miles!?!"
"Yes"
"Sweet"

Small gunboat some were on the baltic.
0200 hours
A sailor is working on a radio, the radio blicks couple of times and dies.
The sailor looks on his supperior officer sleeping on his post.
"well I wont wake him"
And goes to sleep as well.

Naval infanrty brigade barracks.
0600 hours
A Captain is standing by the barracks door he's still half a sleep.
Suddenly an altylery tractor drives by,without a driver.
He,the officer not the tractor,looks as its drives away,
Then a 10 sailors in black work suits runs by, they are cleary trying to catch the runnaway tractor.
The officer looks as they to pass him by.
Then a fat master sargent clearly out of breat runs by yealing and swering.
The captain thinks for a minut.
"Its too early in the morning for this shit."
He walk back to his quarters.

Not realy any real news I will write some soon this is just some of the funnier bits of what my military life.Well too men in the harbour are there too.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Marek Gutkowski" (Mar 20th 2007, 10:28am)

Tuesday, March 20th 2007, 11:17am

Heh heh, you mean to say yousaw a runaway tractor while you were away with the army?

Tuesday, March 20th 2007, 2:59pm

Quoted

"Nothing I hate the with every bone in my old body but a battleline of 10 modern men-of-war flying the union jack looksspitting fire death and distruction on the enemy inferior in numbers...ah its just so cool"
Amen! :D