You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 22nd 2005, 3:12am

AT LAST!!!!!!!!

It is with great pleasure ( and not a little relief!) that I announce that we have FINALLY got a closing date on the house that will house the Danish and Iberian Navies for the foreseeable future.

As and from Friday 28th October 2005, My beloved "Lady Green" and I will be the (Hopefully?) proud owners of 5 Colthurst Road, Lucan, Co. Dublin.

Yours in debt, David!!!!!

Saturday, October 22nd 2005, 4:40pm

Congradulations, CG! And to LG as well!

May every shadow that darkens your door bring friend.

Regards,

Big Rich

Saturday, October 22nd 2005, 5:00pm

Congrats!!

Saturday, October 22nd 2005, 5:14pm

I will not say anything, otherwise something bad will happen!!
Congradulations!!

Saturday, October 22nd 2005, 10:26pm

Outstanding CG! Good to know the fleets have a new home. :)

Saturday, October 22nd 2005, 11:21pm

Good job David!

Sooooo whens the house wrecking....err house warming party?

Sunday, October 23rd 2005, 12:10am

Well done...

Homeowning is the second most satisfying/terrifying thing in life. Welcome to the ranks of the mortgaged!

Sunday, October 23rd 2005, 2:01am

Congrats, CG and LG

Sunday, October 23rd 2005, 1:25pm

Congratulations. A big step - I'm glad buying and paying off a home are behind me. I'm just in maintenance mode now : ( although I am looking at the wardrobe doors that were undercoated eight years ago and never got a final coat (I only fitted them this year).

Cheers,