You are not logged in.

Saturday, July 23rd 2005, 4:02am

Well Oyama is an engineer. I don't think his friends will be there (at least directly...some may be around if unfortunate events happen) Aside from that there would be fairly average delegation of maybe four people. An engineer, a politician, an captain or admiral, and a secretary (who's I will not say at this time). They are observing, after all, not voting. They may attempt to get the chair to allow them to speak on the issues at hand, but still, at this time, have no interest in joining the treaty.

Aside from stalling for people to catch up and to get the map sorted (again and hopefully for the last time outside of war and other future political changes) how are we set for starting 1928?

Saturday, July 23rd 2005, 4:29pm

WOOOOOOOOOPSSSS somehow I've missed this...

Ok, Dutch vote goes for Denmark. Proximity to Netherlands, and great relations between nations are the main reasons :).

Saturday, July 23rd 2005, 4:56pm

Location for treaty talks - number of votes for already.

Denmark - 5
USA - 2
SAE - 0
Philippines - 0
Australia - 0
Atlantis - 0
Germany - 1
Abstain - 2

3 known votes left to be placed.
(plus 3 more if the non-signers that wish entry have a vote)

No votes have been counted from the following nations:

France
Russia
United Kingdom

Updated July 23, 2005 at 3:56 p.m. GMT

Saturday, July 23rd 2005, 4:59pm

At present the greatest hope for the United States would be if all three remaining voter nations voted for it to cause a tie, and bring the three potental voter nations into the mix....or Nordmark.

So why haven't Russia, France, or Britian, the three predominate powers of Europe, not yet voted to select a place for the treaty talk to be held?

Saturday, July 23rd 2005, 5:38pm

They don't care because it doesn't matter?