You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 8th 2005, 2:23am

Treaty query

Just curious, is it permissible to sell uncompleted capital ships?

Sunday, May 8th 2005, 2:46am

What like a finished hull to have superstructure and internal components added and armed later by the purchasing country?

Sunday, May 8th 2005, 2:54am

It depends on when and why they were laid down. A non signatory wouldn't have to worry but if your already a part of the CT and they were laid down for service in your own navy I'd say no.

If your planing on joining the CT it would depend on the rules laid down for that signatory to join the CT as to weather or not you could sell them.

Sunday, May 8th 2005, 10:37am

I have to agree with Wes there. If you were already building the ship in question for another nation, then its another matter.

Sunday, May 8th 2005, 11:48am

Besides, selling a complete ship would likely give you a better profit...

Sunday, May 8th 2005, 3:44pm

Oh yeah. I forgot one thing: you can sell it, but it would still count toward your tonnage... unless the nation you sell it to will scrap that uncompleted ship.