You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, April 29th 2005, 11:23am

Away from WesWorld

Some of you already know but here´s the official note:

I´ll be in the USA for vacations from the 10th to the 25th of May and most likely not be able to access the Inet.

While I´m away Wes and the Doc will take care of the board. Also keep in mind you can always email our host Testpilot if necessary.

Friday, April 29th 2005, 12:37pm

Anyone willing to conquer South Africa, you can start making your plans right now.
:-)
Where exactly are you going, Hooman?

Friday, April 29th 2005, 1:17pm

My super weapon will be ready by then.

Have a nice trip... mwwwhahahahaha ; )

So you'll be flying one of them little jumbo things ; )

Cheers,

HoOmAn

Friday, April 29th 2005, 5:30pm

;o) I guess it´ll be one of those little jumbo things - we´ve booked United. If it had been Lufthansa I would also expect an A340-600....

I´m flying to LA with a friend of mine. We´ll have a week full of cocktails and babes coupled with warplanes and warships and then on the 16th another friend will arrive with whom we´ll then go to the E3 Expo in LA for three days.

Friday, April 29th 2005, 5:41pm

Sounds like fun. Why weren't we invited?

Friday, April 29th 2005, 6:49pm

E3... and you will most likely not be able to access the Internet? Perhaps you should try and confiscate a computer with connection while your're there.

Friday, April 29th 2005, 8:14pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
Anyone willing to conquer South Africa, you can start making your plans right now.
:-)

Forget South Africa, I might take this opportunity to stake my claim for the Nordmark Throne!!

Friday, April 29th 2005, 8:30pm

I'll anihilate the South African fleet with my fearsome...
[SIZE=4]Manzo Squadron!![/SIZE]

*Planes of Manzo squadron take off and obliterate Japanese Navy*

Saturday, April 30th 2005, 1:07am

Perhaps I'll unleash a crate of Lyrian Bulls in a local Cape Town china shop....

HoOmAn

Saturday, April 30th 2005, 11:24am

Hmmm... Perhabs I should better stay at home....?! :o)

Hopefully the planned round trip to Seattle will be possible. I´ve never been up there so far and probably never will be if I don´t use this chance....

Saturday, April 30th 2005, 1:21pm

No! Go, go!!

Quoted

Hmmm... Perhabs I should better stay at home....?!

And make us miss all the fun??

Dreams about Manzo Squadron annhiliating Japanese Fleet.

You've just got to go now!!