You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 17th 2005, 3:20pm

Happy St Patrick's Day!!!!!!

Just a short note to wish you all a Happy St. Patrick's Day, on this day when everyone in the whole world is an honoury Irish person!

I'll think of you all when I (and the rest of the country!) are getting legless later!!!!

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, March 17th 2005, 3:31pm

Thanks...?!

What is St. Patrick´s Day? What to celebrate?

Thursday, March 17th 2005, 3:31pm

Hmm...

well...

my shorts are kinda greenish....

*runs off before someone pinches me*

Thursday, March 17th 2005, 4:44pm

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn
Thanks...?!

What is St. Patrick´s Day? What to celebrate?

Technically it is the feast day of the Patron Saint of Ireland, and also a national holiday, as it isn't politically linked it is considered a safer bet than any sort of day based on the formation of the state (which is a VERY hot political potato!)

However, for us mere mortals, it is an excuse to have one nationwide, week long party!!!!!.

Thursday, March 17th 2005, 4:45pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Swamphen
Hmm...

well...

my shorts are kinda greenish....

*runs off before someone pinches me*

But have you ever tried a green Guinness???

Thursday, March 17th 2005, 6:56pm

Ai Feal Laik a bloddee Airishmaen. ^_^
Sounds to me that Ireland needs to replace all its holidays with St. Patrick´s Day-like holidays.
:-)

Thursday, March 17th 2005, 7:08pm

The whole world could use holiday's like St. Patties day!, but then again like I've ever really needed an excuse to drink the wobbly pops.....

Top of the marnin to ya, and happy St. patricks day!

Friday, March 18th 2005, 1:00am

Us few who be Scotch-Irish also celebrate. I don't drink so it is slightly less fulfilling I suppose.

Friday, March 18th 2005, 1:58am

Quoted

Originally posted by Ithekro
Us few who be Scotch-Irish also celebrate. I don't drink so it is slightly less fulfilling I suppose.

St Psddy's day is for all members of the "Greater Celtic Super-nation", Scottish, Welsh, Cornish, Breton, Basque, in fact anyone who likes a good time!!!!

Sober or Not!!!!!!