You are not logged in.

Thursday, November 18th 2004, 9:35am

Updates to Atlantian encyclopedia

Added Vengeance class BC's and Menelaus class CA's.
Any comments?

Thursday, November 18th 2004, 10:09am

No pictures :(

The Vengeance Class have very thin amour decks as well. Shouldn't they have a midbreak, and not a raised forecastle as your sim represents?

Friday, November 19th 2004, 6:11am

I assumed that a midbreak is where the deck dips down below the forecastle. Would the deck above the casemates constitute a midbreak? Perhaps a more precise definition would help.

As for the Pic's I'm working on it, Tyrrhenia is practically done. Unfortunately the map of Atlantis is WAY to big to post on Photobucket, so i'll have to come up with a simplified version of the map. I also have to resim ALL my ships as somehow all my SS files were lost and I haven't figured out the cause, time to buy a new computer!

I suppose its not so bad, SS2 designs ships much better so I can downsize them a bit.

Friday, November 19th 2004, 10:02am

From left to right;

low quaterdeck

raise forward of midbreak

raised forecastle

SSv2 assumes heavy guns not to be mounted on either the forecastle or the quaterdeck.

Friday, November 19th 2004, 2:07pm

Wes, have you tried saving your map as a .gif or .jpg?

Friday, November 19th 2004, 7:40pm

Acctually no, I assumed that because of the size of the pic changing it to a JPEG would loose some of the detail.
Thanx for the reminder though, I'll give it a shot anyway.

Some of the designs on the page may change slightly, seeing as I was abit sloppy on keeping the stats handy on the ships.