You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 9:32pm

In case anyone is wondering...

I host a lot of my images on Photobucket, and right now, they're not visible. It seems that where-ever they keep their servers (apparently somewhere in the mountain time zone) they have suffered a serious power outage. Been going on since yesterday morning. No word on when the might be back. But I believe once power is restored, they will return to their normal places in our pages.

Thursday, December 26th 2019, 12:44am

To my growing annoyance (and I am certain I am not alone in this respect) Photobucket's 'service interruption is dragging into its second week; I am sorry that their failures are adversely impacting posts here. Moreover, I am reluctant to post anything with associated images that will not properly display. I cannot believe that a mere power outage is the culprit, despite their claims.

Thursday, December 26th 2019, 11:38am

Photobucket is garbage! Ditch em and switch to Imgur instead.

Thursday, December 26th 2019, 1:23pm

Photobucket is garbage! Ditch em and switch to Imgur instead.

That might work going forward. And what do I do with the nearly two thousand images I have in Wesworld? Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

Friday, December 27th 2019, 8:54am

I agree, photobucket is garbage with extremely poor customer relations and I've been meaning to swap over to Imgur for some time now.

Friday, December 27th 2019, 9:32pm

As if by magic, it seems that my Photobucket images are now visible - at least to me. Before I get overjoyed and start uploading though, would anyone else please advise if they too can see them?

Tuesday, December 31st 2019, 10:49am

*thumbs up*

Monday, July 20th 2020, 10:16pm

Well, they have done it again. Photobucket has made some change that has FUBAR'ed all the photos I've link to the site. I am investigating what has happened.

Tuesday, July 21st 2020, 12:18am

Well, they have done it again. Photobucket has made some change that has FUBAR'ed all the photos I've link to the site. I am investigating what has happened.

Photobucket has not given any reasonable explanation for what happened, but at least my links have been re-established. I guess I can count that a good thing. I just hope it stays that way.

Tuesday, July 21st 2020, 2:21pm

PB is garbage, I know why you haven't changed but they are determined to make things difficult.

Tuesday, July 21st 2020, 2:40pm

PB is garbage, I know why you haven't changed but they are determined to make things difficult.

Yes, they do seem to want to make the Photobucket experience as difficult as possible, even for paying customers. But with about 3K photos linked in Wesworld, the idea of re-linking them all is too daunting.