You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 28th 2004, 4:28pm

Springsharp 2.0 Beta 3 Version available for download

Some of you may already know that by now, but still, I'm spreading the news.

http://www.springsharp.com/

Saturday, August 28th 2004, 5:55pm

It brings on the question, what do we now use to design our ships?

Saturday, August 28th 2004, 7:50pm

I'd suppose all three versions are valid (or at least 2.0 will become valid when it comes out of beta). So you use whatever your computer is capable of running - which in my case is SpringStyle. :(

Saturday, August 28th 2004, 7:54pm

After a trial period, I'd suggest we all use the new one if it works out! It will make comparing ships easier!

With allowances for the "Computerly-challanged" ;-)

Saturday, August 28th 2004, 10:47pm

well...

Seeing as I have yet to re-install SS, I think I'll likely use the 3rd version. I'll download the second just to be on the safe side.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, August 29th 2004, 1:07am

New SpringSharp v2.0

The version Ian has put on his site is still a beta version. So we propably should be careful and _not_ use it for WesWorld immediatly as I expect further changes on it.

Sunday, August 29th 2004, 2:20am

seconded, there are also still some rather interesting bugs left

Sunday, August 29th 2004, 2:21am

Agreed!

Sunday, August 29th 2004, 2:29am

sigh...

...I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer. Untill then I'll have to install SpringSharp "classic".