You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 19th 2007, 9:07pm

Sorry for jumping the gun...

...into Q1, my enthuisiasm got away from me. So here's the Get Ready, Get Set... Thread. :)

Monday, February 19th 2007, 9:14pm

I know how you feel. I've sooo much planned for Q1 myself. I'm getting nearly all of it done now to save work later on as in Q2 I've another Talons to write up. :P

Monday, February 19th 2007, 9:47pm

Quoted

in Q2 I've another Talons to write up. :P

Heh, I've already got my entries all planned out. :D

Monday, February 19th 2007, 9:51pm

Knowing you, I wouldn't be surprised if they looked like these...

:)

Tuesday, February 20th 2007, 1:17am

Naaah...

Maybe for Siam, but for Brazil:

:D

Tuesday, February 20th 2007, 1:48am

The Defense Department of the Dominion of Canada continues to claim the above photograph is a hoax, and does not denote a radical new aeroplane being developed at the ShinRa Complex at Halifax.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Tuesday, February 20th 2007, 1:57am

ShinRa, I could swear I've seen one of those outside a Wal-Mart, but it took quarters
:)

Tuesday, February 20th 2007, 2:38am

You have NOT seen that streak of light, You have NOT heard than sonic boom which just flattened your car, and Australia is certainly NOT building high performance aircraft. :D

Tuesday, February 20th 2007, 2:49am

Assuming relations and all things being equal, Chile will probably send a pilot and aircraft in either 1934 or 1935, depending on when the competion is.

Tuesday, February 20th 2007, 3:41am

Quoted

Originally posted by Desertfox
You have NOT seen that streak of light, You have NOT heard than sonic boom which just flattened your car, and Australia is certainly NOT building high performance aircraft. :D

Quit 'borrowing' our Arrow prototype, and check your inbox please. (: