You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 21st 2003, 2:10am

Wooden craft - rules

We did agree on rules for wooden craft some time ago, but unfortunately (a) I didn't have a copy on my harddisk, and (b) the rules were not transplanted in the first move from the design board to aowwt's board, and thus not here either.

As I recall, the rule was as follows:

Quoted

Wooden vessels 200 tons and smaller, 150ft and smaller, can be constructed at a number of 1 per month for every whole three factories a nation possesses. Constructing such craft does not require use of the slips or docks in a players infrastructure, as long as no more than 1 craft per month per whole three factories, is constructed, but constructing such craft still requires an amount of materials equal to its light displacement out of the nations war-materials production, in the month the vessel is constructed. For the purposes of the sim, the construction of such a craft is assumed to last exactly one month, all of it on slip. Repairs do not occupy any capacity, but are still paid for in materials. Shake-down cruise is assumed to last 1 month for full effect.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, May 25th 2003, 11:52am

ok

Nobody seems to disagree so I´ll add this rule to the infrastructure rules.