You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 2nd 2006, 1:45am

Opsss!

A gust of wind blew this drawing out of the Naval Designs office in Sydney...

Thursday, November 2nd 2006, 1:54am

no...the time is not yet right.... :D

Thursday, November 2nd 2006, 2:38am

Yes...hide the precious...
A man with a patch over his eye looked at a piece of paper as we walked the deck of his ship. She wasn't really in good shape, but the crews had made her look good enough for the cameras. The actors seemed to fit in nice enough, though they were a little timid around the crew. he entered his private cabin, "My friend might like this, but I don't particularly need it." said said to the frail looking woman behind the harp. "Maybe to replace this ship someday, but not for our ship."

"I'll have this giving to him once we are able." said the woman quietly. She folded the paper and placed it where she could seal it later. She reached for her glass of wine and sipped it.

The man with the patched looked at a painting on the wall of a man similar in appearance to himself on the deck of an much older looking warship. A flag of yellow, green, and sable flying over his head. 'To those that Dream, Fine It.' read the caption. "Father" he said quietly.
(And this really doesn't have anything to do with any of Desertfox's plans. It just seemed a good enough place to put this.)