You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 24th 2007, 2:55pm

Perdedor99 for India?

He's demonstrating considerable interest, and I'd say he has the chops. Y'all should think about it.

Plus, Perdedor in India and Parador in China could be just confusing enough...

Saturday, November 24th 2007, 6:34pm

....and that would be your legacy, sow confusion in the ranks!! J/K

If you you think he's up for it, thats good enough for my vote.

Saturday, November 24th 2007, 10:09pm

I won't mind as long as I can get Rocky's help to try to keep the flavor of his nation. I prefer he continue to design the ships also so they keep their distinctive characteristics.

It makes sense to have a large nation as India to try to be a regional player and sitting while events are exploding around is not realistic enough. For example I can see India offering assistance to South Africa from the get going and I expect the South African response being the one deducted from the war post so far. Also I need to understand Satsuma better; are they are a formal military alliance or a loose trade organization? By what I read so far it seems like the first option. if they are bound by treaty to help an member I will be ver nervous by the latest moves by China.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Nov 24th 2007, 10:18pm)

Saturday, November 24th 2007, 10:18pm

General flavor tips, sure. I won't be designing ships.

SATSUMA is a military alliance plus some other things. The Chinese actions now present the challenge of trying to satisfy the Chinese and other nations, without things turning ugly.

Sunday, November 25th 2007, 1:38pm

I'm fine with it, if he wants the job. Certainly a player for India would be useful, as it seems there are issues within the SATSUMA house that need looking at......