You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Monday, February 7th 2005, 12:58pm

Lively month it was...

Hi everybody!

I just noticed January had been the boards most lively month so far. Good news, though. :o)

Keep it coming!

Regards,

HoOmAn

PS: Take a look on http://wesworld.jk-clan.de/usage/ to get more information.

Monday, February 7th 2005, 2:32pm

Yar...

'Tis the pirates' fault, me lad. Those scallywags be lurin' in the landlubbers from afar.

Tuesday, February 8th 2005, 3:20am

No, it would be the start of the other sim with people coming here to look at how things run.

Cheers,

Tuesday, February 8th 2005, 3:34am

I was hoping it was the pirates myself....

Naval operations in Wesworld?

1. Spend three weeks getting somewhere
2. Adopt an aggressive offshore posture
3. Drink Coffee

Maybe we'll get around to:
3. Fight off local you've angered with your aggressive offshore posture.
4. Optional:
A. Dominate local area.
B. Run home with tail between legs.
C. Die gloriously.
D. Drink Coffee

Tuesday, February 8th 2005, 3:39am

Depending on the locality, you could very well have 'C' directly follow 'D'. ;-)

Tuesday, February 8th 2005, 3:49am

There seems to be a lot of the 'send a squadron' in response to a crisis but to actually grapple with a foe requires cooperation... or you can drink coffee.

I think that most of the page views would be the infrastructure rules and the CT. There is CanisD taking on the US for eyecandy value that could also have contributed. However, I'm willing to be proved otherwise.

Cheers,

Tuesday, February 8th 2005, 4:17am

Well once I have something I can use to start trouble with, I might change that policy, but right now, Chile is just not cut out to be a fighter with the bigger powers (the Philippines is a bigger power now....inflate ego and make grievous political and tactical error).

HoOmAn

Tuesday, February 8th 2005, 9:09am

Does it really matter why there were so many clicks on these boards?

Cheers,

HoOmAn

Doug Wise

Unregistered

Thursday, February 17th 2005, 5:38am

This is the Sim Moderator from Navalism extending a warm greeting to the inspiration for the basic outline of our sim! Wesworld allowed the creation of Navalism, and in naval historical sim-brotherhood, we salute you! :)

Thursday, February 17th 2005, 6:12am

Oh sure, blame us for the United Kingdom of France and Portugal.....

See, somehow I was going to get into South America.....

My friend still would really rather have a Bonaparte on the French throne....he is a Bonepartist he says.

HoOmAn

Thursday, February 17th 2005, 9:20am

Quoted

Originally posted by fenkmaster
This is the Sim Moderator from Navalism extending a warm greeting to the inspiration for the basic outline of our sim! Wesworld allowed the creation of Navalism, and in naval historical sim-brotherhood, we salute you! :)

Thank you very much. Glad you managed to start a new SIM. I´ve seen many trying it in the past but only few succeeded....

Good luck!

Thursday, February 17th 2005, 9:40am

Quoted

Originally posted by fenkmaster

Heres to hoping your sim does just as good as ours, dare I say even better!