You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 21st 2004, 9:28am

I'm back... again

After a relaxing 2 weeks in Iceland I'm full of ideas and stories for Italy you'll be glad to hear.

Iceland itself is an amazing country and very varied; imagine flat undulating plain with 1500m high mountains hear and there; the temperature was between about 35 and 3 degrees C; the visibility was from 100m to ~150km!

All in all, it was great. My advice for anyone else who goes is to take lots of booze as you don't want to buy it over there.

Saturday, August 21st 2004, 10:15am

Welcome back!!!
Run into any Nordmarkian resistance to your scouting trip??

Saturday, August 21st 2004, 2:17pm

Good to have ya back! :)

Now, if we can just figure out which planet RAM was abducted to...

Saturday, August 21st 2004, 4:56pm

Hope you enjoyed your stay over there... because you are now back in the reality of this cruel world.
:-)

Tuesday, August 24th 2004, 10:01am

Wecome back!

"My advice for anyone else who goes is to take lots of booze as you don't want to buy it over there."

Sound advice!!