You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 6:24pm

Introduction

Hi, I would like to introduce myself.... Well, I don't know what I am supposed to say as I don't like to talk with living organisms such as humans. ^^
Instead I prefer to create wicked fictional military hardware....

I would love to participate in Wesworld as Poland. I already have some good ideas for the army/naval doctrine, structure and composition whichI could share with you later. Maybe you guys - especially the neighbouring countries of Poland - could give me some helpful advices concerning the political and economical setting.

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 8:33pm

Es ist gut frisches Blut hier zu haben ;) Herzlich Willkommen in Wesworld

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 4:38am

I think we need to boot this thread back to the top. I'm kinda surprised that no one else has responded to this after all this time; and I think we ought to consider Daidalos as a player for Poland.

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 4:40am

At least we know Poland will have nice shovels if he does, :P...oh, and tanks, assault guns, and aircraft too:D

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 4:41am

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
I think we need to boot this thread back to the top. I'm kinda surprised that no one else has responded to this after all this time; and I think we ought to consider Daidalos as a player for Poland.

You're right - I fear that this one slipped through the cracks. Having a player for Poland would be a good thing (tm).

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 9:20am

Sure why not?

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 10:08am

Poland is far away :D but it's always good to have new players in the sim. Welcome Daidalos

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 5:21pm

Great art deserves a place in the game. Welcome
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
Sneak home and pray you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Wednesday, October 19th 2011, 2:06am

No objections here.

Wednesday, October 19th 2011, 12:07pm

Agreed.

Quoted

Originally posted by BruceDuncan

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine

You're right - I fear that this one slipped through the cracks. Having a player for Poland would be a good thing (tm).

It makes life so much more interesting for Russia!