You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 4:41pm

WW aircrafts spreading!

After noticing a lot of views from livejournal and alternathistory.org.ua on my photobucket account I checked out the latter and found that people are discussing our designs to try make heads or tails of them :D

Anyway there seem to be a lot of interesting stuff at http://alternathistory.org.ua/ unfotunatly I dont speak Russian but perhaps it could give you some inspiration

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 4:47pm

Did you see your drawing of the Latvian Sieremdres on that Russian site?

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 4:54pm

Yep, and your P94 and a dozen other WW aircraft

http://alternathistory.org.ua/raspoznaem-samolety

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vukovlad" (Feb 18th 2010, 4:58pm)

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 5:06pm

Oh, I missed the P.94 drawing...

Wes will like this quote:

Quoted

This battleship belongs Atlantis, the most powerful country of the world.

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 5:22pm

Hmm, looks like I should have named the thread "WW designs spreading"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vukovlad" (Feb 18th 2010, 5:23pm)

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 5:39pm

Hi There are my friends one!!
I work there too :D

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 5:42pm

Yep, and there is quite alot of interesting ships (incl. by ALVAMA & Hoodkiller) and armor. My sh**ty connection at the moment is making the pages load painfully slow

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 6:04pm

This shows once again that internet is really small place, for people with our interests.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Marek Gutkowski" (Feb 18th 2010, 6:05pm)

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 6:16pm

yeap Indeed. Our hobby isn't anything like football luckly :D

Quoted

Originally posted by Marek Gutkowski
This shows once again that internet is really small place, for people with our interests.

Friday, February 19th 2010, 1:49am

Its not just the aircraft, I've seen quite a few Wesworld ship drawings as well.