You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 7th 2005, 2:11pm

First use of the Greek superweapon?

I see the Russian encyclopedia section is suddenly empty. Is that intentional on somebody's part, or do we have a technical issue?

Tuesday, June 7th 2005, 6:07pm

Yes. It's very... suspicious. Someone has sabotaged the Russian war efforts.
:-)

Tuesday, June 7th 2005, 6:49pm

Don't sweat it, its me doing some sweeping up on request of Stuart, who's redoing the Russian section.

Tuesday, June 7th 2005, 6:56pm

Okay. I thought some aliens had abducted the Russian posts.

Tuesday, June 7th 2005, 7:03pm

If they had, you would have had big trouble looming on Japans shores...;-)

Tuesday, June 7th 2005, 7:12pm

plasma panacea

Nothing a little Wave Motion Gun usage couldn't fix. :-)

Tuesday, June 7th 2005, 7:22pm

Now if we can just get the FTL drive online we can bring the fight to the aliens doorstep!

Tuesday, June 7th 2005, 7:38pm

Quoted

If they had, you would have had big trouble looming on Japans shores...;-)

Only thing I am afraid of (as Japan that is) is that a very angry Godzilla shows up and starts levelling all my cities...

Quoted

Now if we can just get the FTL drive online we can bring the fight to the aliens doorstep!

FTL?!? I prefer the Infinite Improbability Drive... :-)

Tuesday, June 7th 2005, 7:56pm

Naa, FTL drives way cooler (and more predictable). In a flash of light you can appear (or disappear) in a specific location. Better make those calculations for the jump correctly though, wouldn't want to jump straight into the heart of a sun!!!

Tuesday, June 7th 2005, 8:10pm

I think it the IID is more fun. Who knows where you'll end up?
"Say... isn't that a black hole?"
"No that's the Lord's cup of Coffee."
:-)

Quoted

Better make those calculations for the jump correctly though, wouldn't want to jump straight into the heart of a sun!!!

At least your death will be instant (like the coffee).

Wednesday, June 8th 2005, 12:08pm

My superweapon is more subtle than that and besides, if it was my superweapon I would have deleted ALL the entries using my superweapon as frequently as possible.

Quoted

I think it the IID is more fun. Who knows where you'll end up?

So if you couple the IID with the Luck Virus from Red Dwarf then you'd safely go wherever you needed to go?

Cheers,