You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 9th 2003, 12:21am

Attn. harry and red admiral!

As part of the history of Atlantis I have questions for red Admiral and Harry the red. Iberia being a close nabour would at some time come into conflict with Atlantis so I'd like to get that story straightened out.
As for greece I need to go way back in history. Recently I found a referance to Atlantis possibly being the greek island of thira which was destroyed by a volcanic erruption and also caused the dark age in Greece (volcanic ash in the air). I need to know some of the military history of Greece in that era to explain the idea of Thira being an advanced civilization allied with Atlantis. When Thira was destroyed, the influence of Atlantis in that region was destroyed with it.
If any one else knows a bit about ancient history please lend me your input!

Monday, June 9th 2003, 5:36pm

errmm

don't you meen lord arpad and harry?

Where actually is your Atlantis?This would help me a bit.

I have also come across thira being associated with atlantis. A temple was destroyed by a volcanic eruption and ruins remain in the crater. dubious sources however.

Monday, June 9th 2003, 7:23pm

oops

Your right! Sorry for the mix up!