You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 14th 2006, 7:28pm

I got drafted!

I got drafted, and that means I will not be able to participate in the sim any longer.I will drop by when I can, but I will not be able to play on regural basic.

I be back in six years so if any one wishes to take contol of Poland Romania and/or Yugoslavia feel free to do soo.

It have been fun.

Marek Gutkowski

Saturday, October 14th 2006, 8:36pm

Condolences or congradulations?

Either way, take care of yerself, ya hear?

Saturday, October 14th 2006, 10:46pm

What to say, other than.....

Take care, and at least we know the real Poland will be in good hands.

Sunday, October 15th 2006, 2:20am

Be safe!

Sunday, October 15th 2006, 5:38am

Good luck, stay safe and hopefully you will get stationed at home for all 6 years of service!

I'm going to miss the two old Polish men in port bantering about the latest addition to the Polish navy!

Sunday, October 15th 2006, 6:26am

Good luck and always remember to never be the bravest guy in the foxhole!

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, October 15th 2006, 10:53am

Good luck to you from me too. If there is any chance for you to remain active on this board you´re always welcome! :o)

Sunday, October 15th 2006, 11:01am

God luck, and as everyone else has said, stay safe!

Oh, drat, that doesn't mean good things for the plans to settle the Danzig Corridor isssue by leasing a a strip for the rail line, does it.

Sunday, October 15th 2006, 1:11pm

Thank You for Your kind words.

Either way I dont think I'll be shiped too Iraq or Afganistan only 1 in 40 polish soligers are stationed out side of poland.
I got asing to a mobile infantry brigade the one stationing in former east prusia close to russian border with effectively makes it the safest post in poland.

I will try to stay safe.

Anyway my tranzit orders are for November 14th so I will stay for a while longer on this bourds but right now I have lots of things to take care of in my life so it will not be frequent wisits.

Monday, October 16th 2006, 9:32am

Good to know...

you're being assigned to a quiet place. Take care, and drop by once in a while.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Wednesday, October 18th 2006, 9:39pm

Hey Marek,

Sorry to hear you got drafted, glad to hear it's for a fairly nice post. Be well and drop by when you can- who knows perhaps your post will have sufficient internet access.

Best of Luck,
Kirk