You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, December 24th 2003, 2:00pm

Merry Christmas to you all!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Players and Visitors from all over the world,

I wish you a merry chistmas wherever you are. Hopefully everybody is fine, especially those we haven´t heard from for a while. Enjoy your presents and - maybe even more important - enjoy giving away presents to those you love and those who really need help and those who have nobody they can party with.

Have a good time, enjoy all the good pastries and cookies, the wassail, the christmas roast and of course the company of your family if possible.

Take care everybody,

HoOmAn

Wednesday, December 24th 2003, 2:14pm

Indeed

Thanx Hoo have a merry Christmas! Man I can't wait to get into the booze and eat lots of turkey and stuffing and gravy....damn good!

Wednesday, December 24th 2003, 4:56pm

Merry christmas to everyone.

Thursday, December 25th 2003, 11:41am

Well, it's Christmas today so...

[SIZE=3]MERRY CHRISTMAS![/SIZE]

Friday, December 26th 2003, 9:03am

Hee hee

....I got some good stuff for Christmas too.....a few DVD's, one of which is a History channel documentary on the attack on Pearl Harbour! I also got Lord of the rings 2 the two towers (woohoo!) and the complete Alien Quadrillogy series.

Saturday, December 27th 2003, 4:25am

The kids did well...

But I picked up a book about the military aspects of the Munich crisis. Should be interesting!

HoOmAn

Saturday, December 27th 2003, 1:20pm

Presents..

I got "Das Ende der französischen Flotte im Zweiten Weltkrieg - Toulon 1942-44" by Hansjörg Kowark....

Ciao,

HoOmAn

Saturday, December 27th 2003, 10:55pm

ok

Now if I just understood German I could understand what it means! I did get the Toulon part though.

HoOmAn

Sunday, December 28th 2003, 12:55am

Translation

Translate it as "The End of the french fleet in WW2 - Toulon 1942-1944"

It is about the operations the Allies started that forced the French to gether their fleet in Toulon and about the german actions that led to the scuttling of the fleet. Further more it describes in detail (and with many photos) which ship sank where and with what damage as well as the (italian) attempts to use as much material after the scuttling as possible.

Especially the photos are what makes this book so interesting. Most of them were never puplished before.

Hope that helps...

HoOmAn

Sunday, December 28th 2003, 2:21am

oh goody!

Do they make an English version of the book? If so I think I'll go looksee for that one.

HoOmAn

Sunday, December 28th 2003, 12:14pm

Versions

I don´t know if there is an english version but I do know it was puplished in french too.