You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 22nd 2005, 8:39pm

Javi

Just been talking to Javi. He is back at university and cannot get access to the forums. He hopes that this can be rectified by November. He'd also like to halt the treaty talks as he has quite a few things to say.

ciao

Saturday, October 22nd 2005, 8:59pm

Looks like that accursed university is at it again!!
No problems in waiting for him to join us with the talks.

Saturday, October 22nd 2005, 9:56pm

Since we can go ahead with "the rest of the [Q1] story" as the Treaty Talks go on...no problems here.

(Hopefully the TTs won't take too long past Nov 15, though...)

This also allows new players (Germany, UK?, others...?) to "get up to speed". So it's all good, mate.

Saturday, October 22nd 2005, 11:19pm

I think we'll know everybody elses stance in reguards to the treaty talks so I guess we can wait till November for a new can of worms to be opened.

Sunday, October 23rd 2005, 2:37am

*Garcia decides to pass the time reading How to Eat Fried Worms...*

Tuesday, November 8th 2005, 6:09pm

Any news on this thread? Ie, when will he be back so the Treaty talks can be wrapped up?

Tuesday, November 8th 2005, 6:14pm

I'll ask and hopefully have an answer tonight.

Wednesday, November 9th 2005, 6:25am

This is going to sound stupid, but which one of us is Javi? I get confused on the various personas and their real names sometimes. BTW, I'm David (just to confuse things more since I think we have at least one other...)

Wednesday, November 9th 2005, 10:52am

RAM=Javier or Javi

I asked him when he'd be getting an internet connection back and got the following reply;

Quoted

Should be soon. The residence coordinator called me this saturday to see if I was interested in the new internet line and I told him that I'm waiting for it to be available ASAP. Since then, no news, but I'd say that I should be back in less than a week, depending on how fast they call me again.

Can't wait... :)

Javi

Wednesday, November 9th 2005, 11:07am

Excellent. Once he's back, hopefully the Cleito Treaty signatories can get any changes to the Treaty hammered out and finalized.

Friday, November 11th 2005, 1:37am

Quoted

Originally posted by CanisD
BTW, I'm David (just to confuse things more since I think we have at least one other...)

Ahh, you just can't keep a good name down!!

David (aka Mac, Mac Rory, CG , Commodore...whatever, just not too early in the morning!!)

Wednesday, November 16th 2005, 2:18pm

And here it is almost a week, and no Dutchmen in Copenhaven.... Drat!!!

Wednesday, November 16th 2005, 2:21pm

Uh oh, the natives are geting restless!

Wednesday, November 16th 2005, 2:23pm

Heh, there's truth in that. I'd like to see the Copenhagen talks wrapped up so we can move forward again. Admittedly, the pause is helping get the new hands (me included) up to speed, but still.....

Wednesday, November 16th 2005, 2:32pm

Me too, I'm working on quite a bit for both Atlantis and *cough cough* Turkey.

Wednesday, November 16th 2005, 2:55pm

Uh, oh..... Everyone look out, the Turks are up to something!

Wednesday, November 16th 2005, 3:21pm

*insert Imperial death march theme here*

Wednesday, November 16th 2005, 3:24pm

Eeeek, it's Darth Ataturk, run!

Wednesday, November 16th 2005, 3:26pm

I think we have too much time on our hands!

Wednesday, November 16th 2005, 3:35pm

Probably true. So, are Atlantis and South Africa going to settle their disagreement about transferring older warships soon?