You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 7th 2009, 11:41am

Those who had deals with Siam...

Please contact me via PM. I know Siam had deals with AEGIS, USA and the UK, but in the quarterly reports done by past players I see tons being transferred from China, and Ips transferred to Siam from Persia.

I do know the Chinese materials come from the sale of Bangkok, but I do not know when those materials transfers are due to end. And I plainly have no idea on why Persia would send 0.3 IP per quarter to siam, so there's something I'm losing there.

I also don't know if there was some behind the scenes agreements between SIam and other nations. So, well, what I said: if you had a deal with Siam, please contact me via PM :)

Saturday, February 7th 2009, 11:58am

Persia sent a total of 0.4 IP to Siam for the Maeklong (now Kaveh), btw the deal was struck before Howards time

Saturday, February 7th 2009, 4:38pm

Thanks, Vukovlad. Was that an one-time transfer, or is there /will be any more transfer?

Just trying to decypher the Siamese actual current status...

Saturday, February 7th 2009, 5:06pm

Payment is complete

Sunday, February 8th 2009, 3:14am

I (as Australia) had some. Will let you know as soon as possible.

Monday, February 9th 2009, 2:32pm

China has paid a summary of 4000tons. 1000tons each quarter in 1936.

Monday, February 9th 2009, 3:26pm

Thanks for the info, parador. Will include those 1000 tons in the Q4/36 report for Siam.

Desertfox, please send me a PM with the details.