You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 8th 2005, 3:53pm

Danish Naval Base ....

I am helping GC to move the last of the boxes this evening, then they will have moved. No idea when he is going to be back online though.

Tuesday, November 8th 2005, 4:24pm

If you see any boxes marked, "Danish/Iberian Naval Secrets", feel free to ship them my way by accident.

Hopefully it's going smoothly in all respects; at least there doesn't seem to be a moving company in the picture.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, November 8th 2005, 4:53pm

I´m very happy NOT to be involved in their moving!

I´ve seen how many boxes the Danish Admiralty packed to have all their documents moved to the new location and I really, really wouldn´t want to be the guy to carry them down the stairs....

Thursday, November 10th 2005, 3:48pm

tell me abaht it - *g*

anyhow. I did find a drawing marked "top secret" submersible sumarina carrier, displacement 250000t. Looks like there is a monster in the offing that can fire submarines from 6 tubes.