You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 14th 2009, 6:15pm

Player for Peru

Unless there are any objections, ALVAMA has volunteered to take over Peru post conflict.

Monday, September 14th 2009, 6:27pm

RE: Player for Peru

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
Unless there are any objections, ALVAMA has volunteered to take over Peru post conflict.

Really? EXCELLENT! :) I have no objections and I'm pleased Alex is willing to have a go at it!

Alex, if you need any help, I've taken a lot of notes on Peru's current shipbuilding (outstanding payments and such). I believe most of those are complete or mostly so by the end of 1937, so you can start fresh. I did assure Perdedor that, regardless of the Peruvian War issues, I would ensure that India gets paid for building the Almirante Villar for Peru, as well as the associated purchases made under previous players. I'll pull my notes together this evening and send them to you; if you have any questions, I'll help as best I can.

Weee, yay! :D

Monday, September 14th 2009, 6:41pm

Looking forward to see what he will come up with (Aircraft and ships).

Welcome ALVAMA

Monday, September 14th 2009, 6:53pm

Fine by me.

Monday, September 14th 2009, 7:41pm

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Monday, September 14th 2009, 7:52pm

Good to see

Welcome aboard!

Monday, September 14th 2009, 9:52pm

Welcome and enjoy the fun.

Monday, September 14th 2009, 11:49pm

Say goodbye to your sanity! :D

Monday, September 14th 2009, 11:52pm

Sanity Manatee. 'Normal' is just a setting on the dryer, doncha know? :)

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 8:17am

Hi Alex ....

welcome in the hall of the absurd :D Have fun !!!!

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 9:57am

A Warm Welcome

from Mr. Eskimo in his igloo to the crazyness and insanity that is WW South America. Have a good time, eh?

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 10:51am

Ahoy and welcome.

Peru is going to get some excellent and beautiful ships!