You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 9:26pm

Fourth Quarter 1942

Is there an estimate of when we might be in a position to move forward into the Fourth Quarter?

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 4:52pm

I'm ready whenever.
Now I'm working on getting 1943 straightened out.

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 4:03am

I'm happy to post something on the weekend.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 6:28am

Heh this weekend I'm hoping to be posting 1941 & 1942 news... argh.

I suffer this delusion that one day I will catch up.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaiser Kirk" (Aug 23rd 2012, 6:28am)

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 9:32pm

Saterday 8am my family and I will begin our move to our new home. It has been much work the past weeks and it's not going to end soon. So please ignore my absence for a while and feel free to move on. My personal time online was and may continue to be limited for some time.

Cheers,
HoOmAn

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 9:33pm

Have a... fun... move. (I've done far too many of those to be enthusiastic about them...)

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 6:35pm

Back.... Partially, at least.

We have moved but my internet access has not. Had to switch providers and Murphy got his chance...

So bear with me if I do not answer to PM etc. immediately, I can go online only when in hotel.

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn
Saterday 8am my family and I will begin our move to our new home. It has been much work the past weeks and it's not going to end soon. So please ignore my absence for a while and feel free to move on. My personal time online was and may continue to be limited for some time.

Cheers,
HoOmAn