You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 8:52pm

Chosen Submarine Design

Just the drawing of a planned medium/longrange Submarine class... I will do the stats later after I learnt out how this awful Springsharp thing works.....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Friday, June 29th 2012, 3:24am

RE: Chosen Submarine Design

Quoted

Originally posted by Daidalos
I will do the stats later after I learnt out how this awful Springsharp thing works.....

If you're unfamiliar with Springsharp, I highly reccomend starting with conventional ship types, rather than the gimmicky rules we use for subs.

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 3:59am

Shortrange/Coastal Submarine

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 5:26am

RE: Chosen Submarine Design

Quoted

Originally posted by ShinRa_Inc

Quoted

I will do the stats later after I learnt out how this awful Springsharp thing works.....

If you're unfamiliar with Springsharp, I highly reccomend starting with conventional ship types, rather than the gimmicky rules we use for subs.

Indeed. Heavy cruisers and battleships are generally the easiest to sim. I'd also recommend simming existing ships, as trying to figure out how to match existing ships teaches you about the various ways other people sim warships.

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 2:32pm

Yes, I will try...however heavy cruisers and battleships are exactly the kind of ships which a country like Chosen neither needs nor could afford. I am thinking all the time about ways I can get rid of those nasty CV and BC things....

What do you think about the submarine drawings?

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 5:01pm

Quoted

Yes, I will try...however heavy cruisers and battleships are exactly the kind of ships which a country like Chosen neither needs nor could afford. I am thinking all the time about ways I can get rid of those nasty CV and BC things....

China's always willing to buy the things that nobody else wants. :P

Quoted

What do you think about the submarine drawings?

I like the oceanic submarine best, myself. The coastal submarine looks like it has an odd and spindly stern, and the uplifted bow looks extremely odd to my eyes.

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 9:17pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine

You forgot Mexico too!

Wednesday, July 4th 2012, 11:13am

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine

Really ??? I have no idea what you're talking :D :D