You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 6th 2005, 9:03am

Definitely... so I guess I have to start 'soon' with the research. :-)

Saturday, August 6th 2005, 9:10am

Your only starting now?!!

Saturday, August 6th 2005, 9:14am

I still have to start! I haven't gotten my hands on the proper materials yet and I haven't had any opportunities to kidnap a few briliant minds either. I'm not as good as Swamphen in the "kidnapping important historical characters" business.
:-)
... or did you think that that incident on Iwo Jima was nuclear related?

Saturday, August 6th 2005, 10:09am

I have a few incidents in mind to keep people guessing whats going on.

Sunday, August 7th 2005, 1:49pm

Hellow to the FBI/CIA whoever out there who have just flagged this thread for mentioning...

"nuclear program"

"I guess I have to start 'soon' with the research"

"Your only starting now?"

" I haven't gotten my hands on the proper materials yet "

"...kidnap" (FBI only)

and the last one to get everybody's attention

"I have a few incidents in mind to keep people guessing whats going on"

and they've got my source IP too now...

Cheers,

Sunday, August 7th 2005, 2:20pm

http://wesworld.jk-clan.de/usage/usage_200508.html
... gotta be the "Unresolved/Unknown." Gotta be the CIA then. I doubt they'll leave their address behind. :-)

Sunday, August 7th 2005, 10:09pm

Well if they have flaged us I have no problem with it, I doubt they would get to worried though, none of us have middle eastern names....woops another word to get us flaged aaaaaa!!! *runs for cover*

Monday, August 8th 2005, 10:51pm

It is too quiet.

Tuesday, August 9th 2005, 12:37am

Quoted

none of us have middle eastern names....

No, just run middle eastern countries...

Tuesday, August 9th 2005, 6:27am

Quoted

No, just run middle eastern countries...

Oh yeah thats right, I guess I'd better build that 45th palace I was thinking about.....

Tuesday, August 9th 2005, 6:02pm

"I have a nice spot for you for sale to build that palace on... unfortunately it is on the soil of your enemy to the west."
:-)

Wednesday, August 17th 2005, 12:39pm

Chances are that its completely fictional, similar to the reports of secret German nuclear testing. It was impossible for them to build the bomb as they didn't have anywhere near enough Uranium. The world's supply of Uranium ore in 1940 came from 1 single source, Belgian Congo. The actual stockpile of Uranium ore was to be found in a warehouse in New York after some far-sighted British Official moved it there. Nuclear fission wasn't discovered until 1938. I cannot see a workable nuclear weapon ever being made in our alt.history, the amount of money and people would be just too hard to assemble.

Wednesday, August 17th 2005, 7:03pm

Well IMO the only determining factor for the creation of the bomb would be the timeline for any world war. The U.S. Isn't really any worse off than historically, they're just limited by factory's, which some of the players here feel are unrelated to technology development.

As long as their are no tech rules, we're free to develop what ever tech we like.

Wednesday, August 17th 2005, 7:31pm

Quoted

As long as their are no tech rules, we're free to develop what ever tech we like.

Right! My first nuclear bomb will be in the 30s and first nuclear powered ships in the 40s... the 2130s and the 2140s to be exact.
Whoops used the word again! :-)