You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 6th 2008, 5:47pm

Interest in Yugoslavia...

I would like to take over as Yugoslavia. I was also wondering if Hungary could be included along with Serbia as said Yugoslavia (I noticed there wasnt a section for Hungary hence why I wondered)

Several of you know me from the Nverse, that said I am hoping this meets with everyones approval.

Wednesday, February 6th 2008, 5:58pm

Considering that...

the Hungarian government believe that Yugoslavia has much land rightfully belonging to Hungary, and historically may have been involved in the assasination of the Yugoslav King and French Foreign Minister at Marseilles in 1934, this is an unlikly pairing.

Wednesday, February 6th 2008, 6:03pm

see things like this are why im asking (I admit I havnt payed much atention to the news here, as I didnt have a country). However as there was no Yugoslavia on the Realy Big Map, I thought meh what the heck might be worth a shot (they were both part of Austria Hungary after all)

Wednesday, February 6th 2008, 8:25pm

The assassination really occured, but hasn't happened in the WesWorld. However, the WesWorld Hungarian government remains bitterly hostile to most of their neighbors over the Treaty of Trianon.

Wednesday, February 6th 2008, 8:58pm

Like I said this is what I would Like to do (aka in a perfect world kind of thing), however if there are to many objections ill just take Serbia (I assume thats Yugoslavia anyway) and be happy with it for the moment, untill I invade Hungary, and then Chekoslovakia, and then.. GERMANY! (Bad alter ego BAD behave yourself you dont have the Legions of Italia to do that here) sorry about that Marius was rearing his imperial head. Ok now where was I oh yes, I was just viewing it as reuniting a few parts of Austria hungary I hadnt realy thought about historical implications

Wednesday, February 6th 2008, 9:00pm

You get my vote.

Wednesday, February 6th 2008, 9:08pm

I don't have a problem with it either. Though, I doubt you'd be willing to help me return Bulgaria to its borders laid down by the Treaty of San Stefano, would you? ;)

Wednesday, February 6th 2008, 9:12pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
I don't have a problem with it either. Though, I doubt you'd be willing to help me return Bulgaria to its borders laid down by the Treaty of San Stefano, would you? ;)

Depends do I get Hungary to :D (and also on how much ground that I might have to take back I would give up)

Wednesday, February 6th 2008, 9:17pm

Oh also Eclipse Aviation will continue to offer aircraft to the World Market (Yugoslavia will ofcourse buy some of them but non all the offerd types i think. Yes Yugoslavia will buy the Huricane)

Wednesday, February 6th 2008, 9:56pm

Even if a player for Yugoslavia would be great a Union with Hungary is totally unrealistic, thats like Greco-Turkish Union

Wednesday, February 6th 2008, 10:21pm

Yugoslavia currently has a strong alliance with both Romania and Poland. Almost strong enough to be one country playing third or fourth tier nation in Europe like Brazil, Chile, or Argentina do in the Western Hemisphere. (Rather than as a fifth or sixth tier nation like Bolivia or Mexico)

Wednesday, February 6th 2008, 10:51pm

like I previously stated thats best case, ill be satisfied either way honestly.

Thursday, February 7th 2008, 12:53am

You're placing Mexico with Bolivia? That's like not right.

Speaking of Yugoslavia, Yugoslavia is one of Mexico's most important customers of high performance aircraft, we hope that relation will continue.

Thursday, February 7th 2008, 1:07am

A union between Yugoslavia and Hungary is not likely. That said Yugoslavia is still available as an individual nation.

Thursday, February 7th 2008, 1:18am

Sold, ill just have to pick a fight with them later (more chances Tryanical Represion of people YAY)

BTW for anyone wondering about the Opresion and Represion jokes its in Brocks diplomatic section.

Thursday, February 7th 2008, 1:22am

IIRC Serbia was also on your list?

Thursday, February 7th 2008, 1:26am

serbia is about where Yugoslavia should be LOL on the Big Ass Map, actualy there is no Yugoslavia on it, that was why my questions about what constituted Yugoslavia, also Yugo had no echonomic info so I posted about what i thought it should be (I could be low tbh)

What I wanted to do was combine Serbia (Yugoslavia? I know it was part of it) with Hungary but ill settle for just the historic Yugoslavia. which should include Serbia (sorry serbs i know you won but thats a few years from now)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tanthalas" (Feb 7th 2008, 1:28am)

Thursday, February 7th 2008, 1:29am

You are acctually. Yugoslavia has already been "caretaken" by Perdedor and he's posted several reports already, heres the last one.

Quoted

Yugoslavia Q3/35

A. Factories

2/2 factories = 2000t produced + 287t stockpiled = 2287t
2200t used, 87t stockpiled

0/11 factories (committed)
0/11 factories (flexible)

B. Infrastructure Development

none

C. Naval Development and Construction

at Belgrade:
1 Type 0 slip Idle