You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 12:02am

Honey......

I'm home!!!!!!

After a longer than anticipated (or desired) break, the Danes and Iberians are BAAACCCKKKK!!!!

Mac

P.S. quick briefing please....someone!

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 12:07am

Heh, speak of the Iberians, and here they are!

Quick briefing: well, the Cleito Treaty talks were wrapped up. There are now players for Poland, Brazil, and Persia. A number of new treaties have been signed.

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 12:09am

You step out to pick up a litre of milk and a house, and the whole world changeswhile you're away.... oh well!!

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 12:11am

Umm there are new player on the bourd(me including)
Nations of germany,nordmark,poland,yugoslavia,brasil,romania,presia are now PC.

Germany is edmited to Clelio with France limits.
The treat talk were...confusing and Garcia terorized the kitchen but I think every body went home happy.
Philipines had a revolution wich was crushed SATSUMA helped.

Any thing else?

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 12:12am

Arrr me scurvy lads, the horrible Dane is back!!

Welcome back. Let's see, Poland, Rumania, Yugoslavia ("one for three" player wise), Brazil and Persia have joined the ranks of the living, the Filipino Revolution concluded satisfactoriarily - for everyone except the Revolutionaries, that is - , the Indians are building a battleship for Turkey and the Filipinos will shortly be building two BCs for Brazil...

Oh, and the Filipinos still hate the Iberians. XD

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 12:16am

Quoted

Originally posted by Swamphen
Arrr me scurvy lads, the horrible Dane is back!!

oy, less of that...I've been told that i'm actually quite handsome.....if the ambient light level is LOW enough!

Quoted

Originally posted by Swamphen
Oh, and the Filipinos still hate the Iberians. XD

Ah, it's nice to know somethings haven't changed!!

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 12:59am

Quoted

Germany is edmited to Clelio with France limits.

Well, almost: French limits for surface ships, half of Greek limits for subs.

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 4:10am

Definately not Harlock's crew...

Ay, and the list of those not caring fer the Ibeerans have grown twice fold since ye took a powder.

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 7:48am

Welcome back! I'm your newest pain in the ass in South America. But that won't stop us from being friends, will it? *puppy dog eyes*

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 8:44am

*Mr. Burns voice* excellent! muhahaHAHAHAHA!!! Er...excuse me...*takes his meds* Welcome back!

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 9:28am

Don't worry, I haven't ploted and schemed too much in your absence.....*slithers back into the shadows rubbing hands togeather*

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 9:36am

Welcome back, Mac. Nice to see you finally made it.

Greets to your better half as well..... :o)

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 11:52am

Persia?
WTF did Persia come from? Who let the Shitties in?

Welcome back GC. Very sorry to hear about your mum : (

Cheers,

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 1:40pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Fyrwulf
Welcome back! I'm your newest pain in the ass in South America. But that won't stop us from being friends, will it? *puppy dog eyes*

I don't understand all this animosity from most of the former colonies, they are acting like petulant children....but they will eventually learn that Mother(Country) knows best!!

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 4:14pm

Dont worry. Even Australia is mad as hell at Iberia for derailing the 6" guns on Unlimited ships proposal.

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 4:20pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Desertfox
Dont worry. Even Australia is mad as hell at Iberia for derailing the 6" guns on Unlimited ships proposal.

but isn't it meant to be an arms LIMITATION treaty???

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 4:22pm

Apparently only with respects to the ships that are limited.

Let me know if I can be of help with anything, Mac.

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 4:33pm

Quoted

but isn't it meant to be an arms LIMITATION treaty???

From watching the negotiations and participating a little, mostly other peoples arms are to be limited, not your own. That consensus thing, too, can be a source of friction: if only one country opposing a change, it doesn't happen, then everyone who wanted it looks with a frown at the "troublemaker" (this is usually, but not always, the SAE). :)

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 4:49pm

Quoted

From watching the negotiations and participating a little, mostly other peoples arms are to be limited, not your own.

Exactly. Iberia shot thisd down because it would have made raiders with 6" guns possible, which some of the lighter Iberian cruisers might have found a bit too troublesome.

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 7:54pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Commodore Green
I don't understand all this animosity from most of the former colonies, they are acting like petulant children....but they will eventually learn that Mother(Country) knows best!!

Don't forget, Northern Atlantis was breifly occupied by Iberians.......breifly.

Welcome back Mac!*puppy dog eyes*