You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 10:02pm

Holidays

Part I:
Monday July 2 until Monday July 9.
I will be going to the Japan Expo/Comic-Con in Paris again. Not sure how the internet connection will be at the hotel (has been a bit troublesome the last few times there) so we'll see about that.

Part II:
Saturday July 28 until Sunday September 9.
I will be going to Canada again. I should have internet access whenever I am with the family or in a hotel. Naturally no connection when I am in the mountains.

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 10:11pm

Have fun, enjoy yourself, and don't get eaten by a moose.

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 10:13pm

Good thing I'm not planning to go to Maine. :)

Friday, June 29th 2012, 4:29am

Or Newfoundland. The place is overrun with them.

Silly Brock moose don't eat people! They just get in the way of vehicles when they refuse to yield to oncoming traffic!

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 7:03pm

Hotel connection works, so I can keep an eye on what you guys are doing whille I'm away from my main base of operations. :)

As for the Moose problems, New Foundland is in the same corner as Maine. From what I understrand, northern Maine is on the Canadian power grid, so I'd say that the moose's love for the Canadian power grid results in a high number of them in Maine. :D

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 6:34pm

For my part I'll be gone for several days starting the 4th.
I'll plague y'all later.

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 10:31pm

I will be out until Saturday night myself.

Sunday, July 15th 2012, 4:37pm

Well, I returned late on Monday, but it took me a while to recover from the four exhausting days of the Japan Expo/Comic Con (and the fact that I went right back to work the next day).

It was very busy as usual, especially on Saturday when it took quite a while to get inside. There was some electrical problems on the RER B line on Sunday, so it was absolutely impossible to get into a train at Gare du Nord. We decided to go south a bit and get on the train there, and then get squeezed into the train when getting to the Gare du Nord stop and the one before it. Despite the fact that the train was so full, it had trouble speeding up, once we got to the JE/CC, we got inside in no time due to the reduced number of trains running on the B line...

Taken with my new weapon, the Nikon P510...

A good thing this beasty was locked up...

How about a game of chess...

Mayumi Iwagami at work...

The men of Samurai no Kokoro + a victim from the audience...

Major traffic jam caused by DaizyStripper's signing session at a booth...

The Stargate was present again this year...

Sunday, July 15th 2012, 4:38pm

Taken with my 'old' trusty Olympus E-620...

DaizyStripper Showcase...

Kohei Tanaka Showcase with Junko Iwao...

One of the men of Samurai no Kokoro...

The men of Samurai no Kokoro...

Various vehicles around in the tuning area...

Ms. Iwagami again...

People were not allowed to take videos and pictures of Momoiro Clover Z during the signing session and the showcases, so this photo was the only one of the group I was allowed to take...

Sunday, July 15th 2012, 4:42pm

... but since numerous other people were taking pictures and videos during the J.E. Live House performances, I took a few as well... [SIZE=1](well a bit more than a few)[/SIZE]

... I kinda regret not using the 70-300mm lens during Thursday's showcase...

Sunday, July 15th 2012, 4:43pm

Friday's Sailor Moon 20th Aniversary Showcase using the 70-300mm lens...

Sunday, July 15th 2012, 10:48pm

I like the Star Wars Lego chessmen!

Thursday, July 19th 2012, 1:21am

I will be in Colorado for a family reunion untill Monday. Will have net access, but most likely not bountiful amounts of time.
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
Sneak home and pray you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Friday, July 20th 2012, 7:10am

I am off too, driving halfway across the country to visit relatives in the nation's largest city. I will have internet access, but it may be sporadic.

Tuesday, August 7th 2012, 8:38pm

I'm Back

11,000 kms, 2 and a half weeks, and I am back. Went and saw the my country's largest city, its capital city, and its largest French speaking city (Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal for our non-Canadian friends) went and visited the Thousand Islands, and stepped foot on American soil for the first time in over 20 years. A runthrough the Canadian War Museum to see Hitler's Parade Car, wandering around the Parliment Buildings, and getting stuck in traffic were some of the points of the trip. My deductions: Americans speak funny English, Quebecers make awesome poutine, and I live in a big country.

Tuesday, August 7th 2012, 8:48pm

Welcome home.

Monday, August 13th 2012, 11:50am

Off to Belize!

Internet access intermittent.

Russian automated air and coastal defenses set to "Annhiliate"

"Dead Hand" set to "On"

That is all.

Monday, August 13th 2012, 6:36pm

Have fun diving!

Monday, August 13th 2012, 9:33pm

Have fun diving .... and i want to see a picture with you and a shark ;) :D