You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 11th 2010, 5:41pm

Spring sharp weight of Broadside

Spring sharp given weigh of broadside is not weight of broadside at all is the weight of all the guns no matter with side they are facing.

I may not be the brightest toll in the shed but it looks like a mistake to me.

Sunday, April 11th 2010, 6:09pm

RE: Spring sharp weight of Broadside

Quoted

Originally posted by Marek Gutkowski
Spring sharp given weigh of broadside is not weight of broadside at all is the weight of all the guns no matter with side they are facing.

I may not be the brightest toll in the shed but it looks like a mistake to me.

You good sir are absolutely correct. I should be called 'Thrown Weight' (more likely) or the formula should be corrected to be a true broadside weight(unlikely).

Monday, April 12th 2010, 2:12am

Or using paper and pen count it yourself,
Hmph

Monday, April 12th 2010, 2:17am

I haven't heard anything new from the Springsharp guys in quite some time. I wouldn't be suprised if they don't have the time for it anymore.

Monday, April 12th 2010, 2:36am

One of the mods on the Navalism forum is working on hacking SS3 and updating it. We sure do have a lot of computer genius's over there....

This is a example of a improved NAaB that we use at the other board.

http://www.navalism.org/resources/Ballistic.zip

Monday, April 12th 2010, 5:46am

Considering one of the guys who works on Springsharp has been known to drop by here (and wpdb), I don't suppose you ambitious geniuses considered contacting them and asking first?

Monday, April 12th 2010, 7:36pm

It's been a year or two since I've seen Ian RG around.

Monday, April 12th 2010, 8:09pm

Almost 3 since his last post, actually.

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 2:10am

Quoted

Originally posted by ShinRa_Inc
Considering one of the guys who works on Springsharp has been known to drop by here (and wpdb), I don't suppose you ambitious geniuses considered contacting them and asking first?

Yes actually P3D has been trying to get in contact with Ian for quite a while.