You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 6th 2004, 5:21am

Quarterly reports and absent players

Looking at the quaterly reports a number of things stand out. Excluding the present quarter in the prosess of being posted (some early which is fine), several players are way behind in their quarterly reports.
The following is a tally of quarterly reports. There are 8 in all, 4 for each of the two years we have played thus far and we are currently in quarter #8 (Q4/22). We can of corce exclude the new players who won't post untill Q1/23.

Atlantis:8
SAE:7
France:8
Russia:6
Italy:8
Germany:8
India:8
Japan:7
Iberia:7
Austrailia:4
Greece:1
Nordmark:0

Now I know we all have lives outside of cyberspace but some of us are waaaay behind on quarterly reports.
Austrailia has no quarterly reports for 1922, Greece has but 1 quarterly report and Nordmark has zero and has not signed the treaty. In addition Nordmark is currently in a war that has tied down valuable nations that may have been aquired in our latest player addition and hasn't posted any news for quite some time. I would hate to let some players go but we should at least make the effort to get quarterly reports up to date.

Tuesday, April 6th 2004, 1:44pm

Can't disagree with you, Wes. I'm very much interested in seeing what the other guys are up to.

If for some reason four reports are just too many for somebody at the moment, perhaps we can accept a "year-end" summary until they have time to go into detail?

J

Tuesday, April 6th 2004, 1:52pm

Greece and Nordmark seem to have disappeared from the face of the earth, which is a shame. I haven't heard from Harry for months.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, April 6th 2004, 2:39pm

Missing reports..

Make that 8 for the SAE....

I emailed Peng last WE but until Thursday I´ll not be able to see if he answered. :o/

Regards,

HoOmAn

Tuesday, April 6th 2004, 9:24pm

Well, currently I'm slightly ill, tired as well as seeing a yellow blur (because of all those blasted yellow tulips) but I'll get my report up during the weekend and hopefully catch up a bit with the news as well.
... but in the mean time, i still have to deal with all those tulips (even when I'm asleep).

Walter

Tuesday, April 6th 2004, 10:24pm

Like I said, one or two missing quarters is understandable but being a whole year or more behind is falling waaaaaay behind. At some point we will have to disreguard other nations when we create story's because its getting increasingly harder to not step on any toes.

Thursday, April 8th 2004, 7:02pm

I am aware of that, but I thought that while we were talking about quarterly reports anyway, I'd mention that.
About the absent players, like you (and others) I'd hate to lose anyone, but I think we should set a date. If neither one has checked in by then, we should put Nordmark and Greece temporarily in the non-playable league together with the US and UK until the day comes that they report back (I think the Wesworld Moderator wil have to make a tough decision now).
As to how we should handle the crisis surrounding Nordmark and those four South American nations, best thing is that we should assume that the League of Nations was successful in avoiding a confrontation between both parties.

Walter

Thursday, April 8th 2004, 10:19pm

I would agree, the war between Nordmark and the South American alliance would eventualy lead to a Nordish victory after a significant amount of casualty's on both sides, more so on the SA side. The league of nations would enevitably have to step in.