You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 8th 2010, 8:30pm

Vacation (Part 2)

Gentlemen....it is my duty to inform you that, beginning tommorrow, I will be gone for two weeks, in much the same region as I was before. I may have limited internet access for the first two days (Emphasis on may), but for the remaining time I will have none (hard to get internet access when you're on top of a mountain 67 miles from the nearest building). If you need to know anything from me, I would recommend you do either tonight or tommorrow morning. All Latvian defense systems are set on Deep-Fry. :)

Friday, July 9th 2010, 3:06am

Good luck, have fun, and don't you mean "All Latvian defenses are set on run to Russia"? ;)

Friday, July 9th 2010, 3:26am

Well, we only have one defense, you see.... :P Russia.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TexanCowboy" (Jul 9th 2010, 3:27am)

Friday, July 9th 2010, 10:43pm

have fun

Saturday, July 24th 2010, 1:08am

Back.....still can't stand up straight....more later.