You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 6:24am

Happy Thanksgiving

To all you Americans - happy holiday! To all the non-Americans: have a happy Thursday.

I give thanks on this Thanksgiving for all of you who have contributed in some form or another to making this forum what it is.

---------------------------------------------

Postscript: I mentioned on IRC, but failed to mention here, that I'm traveling due to the holiday. I shall return late Monday evening (unless there's a major change of plans). I'll be checking in infrequently but if you need anything send me a PM.

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 7:19am

Silly Americans we Canadians have had our Thanksgiving already :).

But Happy American Thanksgiving, Yanks.

And safe driving Brock, its winter out, eh?

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 10:27am

No Winterwonderland here in Germany :(

to all american friends ....

Happy Thanksgiving .... hopefully the turkeys tastes well ;)

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 2:22pm

Quoted

Originally posted by parador
No Winterwonderland here in Germany :(

to all american friends ....

Happy Thanksgiving .... hopefully the turkeys tastes well ;)

Thank you!

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 3:52pm

Happy days!

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 3:54pm

Happy Thanksgiving...

... and condolences to all the turkeys whose family members end up on dinner plates. :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rooijen10" (Nov 24th 2011, 3:55pm)

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 5:07pm

Quoted

Originally posted by TheCanadian
And safe driving Brock, its winter out, eh?

It's cool enough outside that we ran the heater on low in the car, but not really wintery, no.

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 6:06pm

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans and thank you to all that have wished us one previously. As Brock said, happy Thursday to the rest of you. :P

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 9:37pm

Happy Thanksgiving - a holiday simply to give thanks for what we have and appreciate those around us.

Don't get trampled in the shopping madness.

Monday, November 28th 2011, 8:26pm

And I have returned home (although a day earlier than I'd planned).