You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 2nd 2005, 3:12am

Forum running slow?

Has anyone else been having problems with the pages taking a long time to load (if not timing out) sometimes?

Sunday, January 2nd 2005, 3:13am

Oh, by the way...

BOW BEFORE YOUR EMPEROR!!

Bwahahaha!

:-)

Sunday, January 2nd 2005, 3:36am

...I've noticed from time to time the forums are slow, but being a techno klutz I have no expalination.

"Oh, by the way...

Bwahahaha!"

I am the chosen one, I am opnipitant!!

I bow to no one!!!!

Now go and get me a coffee emperor and I may yet spare your life!!!

Sunday, January 2nd 2005, 3:44am

Quoted

I am the chosen one, I am omnipotent!!

I bow to no one!!!!

Ah, but you're not omniscent, therfore you can't see what I may (or may not) be slipping into the coffee...

Sunday, January 2nd 2005, 3:58am

Quoted

Has anyone else been having problems with the pages taking a long time to load (if not timing out) sometimes?

I've noticed that Photobucket is having trouble today, and that might be the problem.

Quoted

As a republic, my people do not bow to royalty expect to be polite in their own courts. The last royals we bowed to lived on the Iberian Pennisula.

Sunday, January 2nd 2005, 4:23am

Quoted

Originally posted by Swamphen

Quoted

I am the chosen one, I am omnipotent!!

I bow to no one!!!!

Ah, but you're not omniscent, therfore you can't see what I may (or may not) be slipping into the coffee...

Then again I may simply reacte like Rasputin did, "you poisoned me!" and then carry on as if its the best drink you've ever had while the poison has no effect.

Sunday, January 2nd 2005, 12:10pm

Welcome to the Emperor's club.

Onward to the next big step on this board.

Sunday, January 2nd 2005, 12:12pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
Welcome to the Emperor's club.

Onward to the next big step on this board.

......Dutch Trickster?

Sunday, January 2nd 2005, 12:27pm

That one only applies to me as "The Chosen One" applies to you, "King of Rova" applies to Hooman and "The Writer" applies to Rocky.
In his case it might be Zorro. :-)
(After all the various Filipino characters come from that show)

Sunday, January 2nd 2005, 12:38pm

Yeah I knew all that, I was just making a poor attempt at humor. Were you not Emperor for one day....literally before being dubbed the Dutch trickster?

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, January 2nd 2005, 12:51pm

Hmmm.... If you´re annoyed of your titles just let me know. I can find different ones. :o)

(Seriously, if somebody doesn´t like it, I´ll erase him, eh, it immediately....)