You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 15th 2010, 3:20am

A request

For those of you who pray, one of my sister's friends and former coworkers, Dan Wolley, is missing in a collapsed hotel in Haiti. They can hear survivors buried in the rubble calling for help. He has a wife and two kids back in Colorado.

Friday, January 15th 2010, 3:22am

My thought's and prayer's are with him and his family. A horrible tradegy that this happened.

Friday, January 15th 2010, 11:10am

Every possible good thought for his safe return to his family....

Friday, January 15th 2010, 1:26pm

Its truely sad what Haitians are having to endure at the moment and its truely moving to see the world come together and send tons of relief supply's and rescue workers to help them.

I hope that your sisters friend is one of the lucky ones.

Friday, January 15th 2010, 1:59pm

Everyone on that island needs a change in their luck. Here's hoping it happens NOW.

Friday, January 15th 2010, 2:58pm

Although I'm not a praying man. My thought are with those that suffered in the tragedy.

Friday, January 15th 2010, 5:21pm

My thoughts are with the victims

Saturday, January 16th 2010, 4:35am

I just found out Dan Wolley was recovered alive from the wreckage of the Hotel Montana and was transported to a hospital in Miami. A videographer who was with him at the time is still missing.

Saturday, January 16th 2010, 10:47am

Well, he may as well not buy himself a lottery ticket....he's just used up all his luck!!

Glad to hear that he is safe, hope they find his colleague soon.....