You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 12th 2009, 7:34pm

I'm back

Don't know if I am still remembered, but after years of turbulent times I finally am an owner of my own house and Internet connection.

Is there is still a place for my humble person in this sim?

Saturday, December 12th 2009, 7:58pm

Welcome back!

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Saturday, December 12th 2009, 8:36pm

You are fondly remembered :)

Welcome back !

Saturday, December 12th 2009, 10:27pm

Just a question from a newcomer, what nation did you use to play? How about in Navalism, I've heard your name around.

Saturday, December 12th 2009, 11:38pm

Welcome back!

Marek, if we can get a nation opened up for you you're more than welcome to return.

Texan, Marek used to play Poland on our site.

Saturday, December 12th 2009, 11:57pm

To be correct, Marek used to run the PRJ alliance, so not only Poland but also Rumania and Yugoslavia.

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 12:09am

Yes tru dat. I doubt all three would be open but IIRC Yugoslavia is wide open and looking to start a scrap.
TheCanadian is currently running Romania and IIRC Poland too, as well as Brazil. I can't speak for him as to what nations he's willing to give up but I suspect Poland is one of them.

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 1:05am

In this event...

Quoted

I can't speak for him as to what nations he's willing to give up but I suspect Poland is one of them.

Russia will look forward to the conversations of Two Guys on a Pier, or in a Pub, resuming.

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 1:29am

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
Yes tru dat. I doubt all three would be open but IIRC Yugoslavia is wide open and looking to start a scrap.
TheCanadian is currently running Romania and IIRC Poland too, as well as Brazil. I can't speak for him as to what nations he's willing to give up but I suspect Poland is one of them.

I didn't know Jason was interested in giving up anything...

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 1:35am

When he took over Brazil he mused about it. As I said though I can't really speak for him!

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 9:52am

Well, if Marek or someone else wishes to enter the sim, I am willing to give up Poland. I really just don't feel I have the time to play three nations, even if they are minors. And im getting really behind in my encyclopedia's for all three. However, I would like to keep doing the Polish reports though, I do enjoy doing that, perhaps they will have to move to Romania.

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 10:29am

Well Yugoslavia would be the first reasonable choice since technically it doesn't have a player.

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 5:45pm

Quoted

Well Yugoslavia would be the first reasonable choice since technically it doesn't have a player.

Um, Desertfox is playing Yugoslavia. :P

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 7:56pm

Well I'm am happy too be remembered however I'm totally in the blue about the state of affairs in WW, so as long as I'm not up to speed Two Old Goats will not have much too say.

As for any nation You are willing to give me control of I be happy. If not then I can always play a small colony in africa with half a factory;)

@TheCanadian I be glad to take some of the load from Your hands.

@ TexanCowboy I did play Navalism, I'd quit same time I did wesworld, in Navalism I played Spain.

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 8:14pm

We could give him Baluchistan :P

Monday, December 14th 2009, 1:48am

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine

Quoted

...as a caretaker for the planned war?

Monday, December 14th 2009, 2:21am

Quoted

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine

Quoted

...as a caretaker for the planned war?

Yes, but nobody seems very interested in that, so I think it's dead. :rolleyes:

Monday, December 14th 2009, 3:08am

Just untill the end of the war. And I (Mexico) am still interested in it going foward, and have the time to do so now (for just a month). But we do have some technical difficulties.

Monday, December 14th 2009, 12:51pm

You mean not being able to agree on who would fight who and for what reasons?

Monday, December 14th 2009, 1:40pm

Well writhing a war is never fun!
Writhing one in a cooperation is... Well "no plan survives contact with the enemy" two people pulling the story in two opposite direction with both trying too preserve all there assets and take or destroy the other guy will create dificulties.