You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 21st 2006, 5:37pm

The Netherlands?

Any news on what the plan going forward is regarding the Netherlands? I know that the mods and the AANM allies were going to be talking on this, but I haven't heard any results....

Tuesday, March 21st 2006, 6:35pm

We're waiting.

Tuesday, March 21st 2006, 8:01pm

Waiting for what?

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 4:42pm

That was my question when I read RA's response as well, but if the mods don't know the answer I certainly don't.

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 6:04pm

Waiting to see if RAM can break through the firewall again? After he gets things together again.

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 6:22pm

Mac and I agreed to wait until the end of March before doing anything. If nothing is happening by then, we'll try to find a new player.

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 6:24pm

OK, that works. Fingers crossed that Javi can come back in the next couple days.

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 6:37pm

I forgot that RAM played Netherlands.
I have taken over Spain from him @ N-verse.
Im now am using ship designed by him simkply becose they are better.
His work have spowned a storyline.

Wednesday, March 29th 2006, 8:20pm

Shocker?

I wonder how RAM or a new player will react to this Dutch Plate Colony idea for Uruguay being talked about now for that part of the South African Empire?

Thursday, March 30th 2006, 12:56am

But would it matter? No matter the origins, I think we all accept that the Rio de Plata region has been under SAE control for a considerable period of time. Where it originated from shouldn't matter.

Thursday, March 30th 2006, 4:35am

Agreed. Relationships can change entirely over the course of a few decades, never mind the centuries we're considering here.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Wednesday, April 5th 2006, 2:53am

New Netherlands

Greetings All,

I have been offered the opportunity to step into RAM's shoes as the Netherlands player.

Some of you may recognise the login "Kaiser Kirk" from the Warship1 design board where I have been posting for several years now. In fact, I do believe the last design I worked on was a cruiser for Wesworld India- obviously another example of the manipulative perfidious Indian Empire attempting to weaken the Netherlands before I ever took the reins !!!

I have visited Wesworld in the past, reading such things as the (old) Clieto treaty and several of various incidents, such as the Philippines revolt.

I have gone through most of RAM's posts, but I am still trying to 'get up to speed' on the position and it's interaction with other nations. I will be trying to adhere to the established timeline and have no fears I will be called on it if I fail to !

I expect to be posting my first quarterly report shortly. It appears that Netherlands is several years behind at this juncture. I will probably wait a day or two for corrections after the first quarterly report before launching others.

That's all for now, I will be posting on the Player info thread shortly and welcome any questions/comments in the meantime.

-Kirk

Wednesday, April 5th 2006, 3:35am

Welcome

Its always nice to have a new player

Wednesday, April 5th 2006, 3:54am

Good to have you on board. You and I are destined to get along famously. When you feel caught up, drop me a line and we can discuss how we're getting along in-game.

Quoted

In fact, I do believe the last design I worked on was a cruiser for Wesworld India- obviously another example of the manipulative perfidious Indian Empire attempting to weaken the Netherlands before I ever took the reins !!!

My ingenuity knows no bounds. Save yourself the trouble and decolonize Indonesia now.

Wednesday, April 5th 2006, 5:00am

Well that's just Dutchie.

Welcome. Kaiser Kirk? That any relation to Kirk the King of Rock and Roll? (otherwise know as James Cawley of Star Trek: New Voyages, who could hold the titles of Captain and King).

Wednesday, April 5th 2006, 6:43am

Welcome to the freakshow Kirk!! Hope you settle in nicely and I'm looking forward to some interesting storylines in the future.

Wednesday, April 5th 2006, 10:08am

Welcome.

I was wodnering if you'd read the stuff in the treaty negotiations. There should be some hints of future plans for the Netherlands given there. Reconstruction of the de Zeven Provinciens was the largest program.

Wednesday, April 5th 2006, 11:39am

Welcome aboard.

Wednesday, April 5th 2006, 12:02pm

Welcome aboard! Germany will be glad to see The Hague answering a hand on the rudder, though we will be interested in seeing what directions that hand chooses to steer the ship of state in.

Wednesday, April 5th 2006, 4:37pm

Welcome to Wesworld, KK

It'll be nice to have someone else helping out in the Far East

Oh, nearly forgot.......
Rule 1 - Check your sanity at the door!!
Rule 2 - ENJOY!!