You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Sunday, October 31st 2010, 7:55pm

Vacation

I am off on vacation for a week, then come back and scurry off to training. So I probably won't catch up until the 13th-14th. However after that I have a pretty clear schedule.

-Kirk

Sunday, October 31st 2010, 8:08pm

Safe journey, where ever you go!

Kaiser Kirk

Sunday, October 31st 2010, 8:35pm

Cousin's wedding in Florida. While Florida's never made my list of places I want to go, figured I'd take the week and see Florida while I was in the area. I've arranged to meet some folks I know en route, and likely hit Disneyworld while I'm there.

Sunday, October 31st 2010, 11:43pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Kaiser Kirk
Cousin's wedding in Florida. While Florida's never made my list of places I want to go, figured I'd take the week and see Florida while I was in the area. I've arranged to meet some folks I know en route, and likely hit Disneyworld while I'm there.

Florida can be a big place. But if you're going to be in the Orlando area, make a point of hitting KSC (Kennedy Space Center) There's a couple of warbird museums along the I-4 corridor, too. And there's a Liberty ship in Tampa

Kaiser Kirk

Friday, November 12th 2010, 7:22am

Back,

So far a busy week.
Having computer issues, I'll get those fixed soon.

Ran around most of Florida, dashed into Alabama for a bit.

Only old military planes/ships I saw were in Mobile. There's a big grey boat there with some other things.

Thought greatly about making Kennedy for the Shuttle Launch, but they scrubbed on Thurs, fueled Friday morning and then had a fuel leak and scrubbed.