You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 11th 2006, 1:36pm

Peru

Could a category for Peru be added to the Encyclopedia? Its easier to update the Peruvian forces there than to try to deal with them in the NPCs category, where I can't delete any of the antiques that have been sent to the scrapyard.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, August 11th 2006, 1:38pm

I´ll take care of it.

Any other countries that we need either own folders for or/and that can be deleted in the NPC section? Has all data be transferred?

Friday, August 11th 2006, 1:43pm

Thanks, Hoo.

HoOmAn

Friday, August 11th 2006, 1:44pm

For example I´ve seen there still is Siam in the NPX section, or Poland, and there also is a special folder for this country.....

Friday, August 11th 2006, 1:56pm

Might want to check to ensure all the data's been retreived, but here's The List:

Siam
China
Persia
Rumania
Poland
Brazil
Argentina
Mexico
Yugoslavia

HoOmAn

Friday, August 11th 2006, 2:03pm

The respective players - please let me know if you´ve transferred all your data, I´ll then delete the respective threads in the NPC folder. Thanks.